Thirty-one31

Eisha*

"Get up" Jahking slapped me.

"Why you gotta wake me up as a dick" I smacked my lips and rose up. "Be cute for once"

He started laughing and I rolled my eyes throwing the covers off of myself. I turned my shower on and let it run while I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"You know it's gone be a boy right" Jahking came in doing the same

"It better be" I finished up. I stood behind him and hugged him from behind. Then I rested my head on his back. "I'm so tired" I pouted

"Get in the shower, we don't need to be late" he told me.

I rolled my eyes and got undressed. As soon as I got in and felt that hot water hit my body, I knew it was over.

"Get yo ass up!" My mom yelled at me. I opened my eyes and smacked my lips because she didn't have to do all that. "Wash up, and imma watch you too"

Since Desmond's death, she just don't give a fuck. She leaves for days at a time without letting us know. She be getting pissy drunk from time to time and she stopped going to church. She barely cook and makes me buy the groceries now. I need my mf mom back.

After I washed my body and rinsed off twice, I dried myself and got out the shower. It was starting to get cold out, so I put on my white shirt that I had made with blue writing on it. It just said team boy, Jahking's did too.

I put on my white jeans with a few rips in them and some blue Uggs. Im going to put my coat on before we leave. "BAE!" I yelled

"Wassup" Jahking came in the room eating a small bag of hot fries.

"I want some" I pouted and he smacked his lips. "Why you so fucking rude" I rolled my eyes. "I don't even want you no more"

"I'm not rude" he laughed "here"

"No, ion want em" I turned my back to him and grabbed my phone.

"Yoni where you at?" I asked walking out the room
"In this Uber, me and Solai about to pull up to the place"
"Oh okay, make sure them people don't eat up everything. Because my family do too much when it come to food"
"I got you" she laughed. "Imma see in you in a bit" she hung up.

"Bring y'all asses!" My momma yelled

"We're standing right here, and go I'm driving my own car" I told her

"Should've said that in the first fucking place, got me waiting on y'all mfs" she slammed the front door. I sighed and shook my head. I posted a picture of Desmond on my Instagram and then we left.
-

We were sitting at the table laughing and talking about some of these people who were here. "Y'all all going to hell" Kyrie laughed.

"I see y'all repping that blue" Jaking's mom came over telling us. "Y'all gone be so upset when it's a girl" she hugged me

"Ma don't be jinxing me" jah smacked his lips.

"I told them that already" Yoni jumped in.

"Who knows the gender right now?" Magic asked

"My daddy, and I already tried he not saying shit" I told them

"Team girl" Kyrie threw his fist in the air and they all started to argue

"Bae I'm hungry" I told Jahking

"Go get you some food then" he shrugged.

"Bro- Okay nevermind" I rolled my eyes like five times.