Ten10

Eisha*

"Eisha you know my rule about couples sitting together in my classroom" Mr.Spurr blasted us. I scrunched my face up at him.

"How the fuck you know who I date?" I asked. "LANGUAGE!" He yelled. "And I'll have you know I'm up to speed on the latest at this school" he said.

"Well I have to sit by him, orders from the principal" I rolled my eyes. "Oh speaking of which, you're both needed in the office" he said to Jahking and I.

"What now" I mumbled. Jahking shrugged "I don't know, but I'm glad we leaving I hate this nigga" he said making me laugh.

"Hurry up, since you can't be quiet Eisha" Mr.Spurr said. "Bro leave her alone damn, you don't be saying shit to nobody but her. Watch yo fucking class not her" Jahking said as we walked out the door.

"Haaan" I stuck my tongue out. We walked to the office playing and shit. We was sitting, waiting for a good 15 minutes.

When we finally got called back there, two other girls were in there. One Ive had a little beef with before because her and Nyema cool and another who looked new.

"Eisha this is Kayla, she's new here" I waved to her and smiled. "Jahking this is Leah, your new tutor" Mrs.Heal said

"Why I need a new tutor for?" Jahking asked the question that I was thinking. "And she don't even come here, she can't tutor him" I said crossing my arms.

"She's his tutor and that's that, I don't have time to fight with you both. Jahking here's your new schedule and after school on Tuesday and Thursday you'll meet with Leah in the library for two hours" Mrs.Heal said.

"I don't even need to be tutored nomore, Eisha helped me learn enough" Jahking took the schedule. "Bro you changed every fucking class" he said.

"Shits lame" I said. "Both of y'all need to watch y'all mouths and Eisha I need you to show Kayla around for me" Our principal stated. I scoffed.

"No I'm not doing that shit" I said and walked out the office. I don't even know why I was so mad, probably because of the person she got tutoring now.

I don't see the fucking point in changing his schedule or not letting me be his tutor anyways. Didn't matter though because he still gone come to me first.

"I don't have to go to them sessions do I? He caught up to me asking me. "Unfortunately, you do. You could get suspended and shit like that if you don't" I rolled my eyes.

"Well fuck it" he shrugged. "What you mean fuck it, boy your going" I told him. "I'll sit in there with you if I have to" I said.

"Awe you'd stay with me" he said hugging me. I started to blush. "Boy moooove" I laughed. "Nah but for real, you could just show up and I help you" I laughed again.

"It just feels like I'm cheating on my tutor" he laughed. "Your annoying" I said. By this time we were outside sitting in a table. I saw Kayla and she was walking around looking at the doors and stuff.

"Lemme go help her" I laughed. "You need to go to class" I hopped off the table. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"You not gone gimme no kiss?" He asked and I scrunched up my face. "Nuhun"

He puckered his lips and I leaned back. "I said no" I told him. "I don't care" he shrugged and kissed all over my face. "You play too much" I pushed him laughing.

I walked off feeling him watching me as I walked away. "KAYLA!" I yelled and she turned around looking at me. I walked over to her and she laughed.