Twenty-five25

Eisha*

"Wassup lil one" Jay entered my room, without warning. My mood changed almost immediately.

"What you doing in here?"

"Heard you was having a baby" he sat down "and I know you finna ask, so yo brother"

"Siri remind me to beat Desmond's ass" I held my phone in my hand.

"You extra, but nah I came to see was it mines or not" he said so seriously

"Well you can walk yo big stupid ass right back out this door. You know damn well this ain't yo mf kid Jazarious"

"Ahh" he laughed "calling a nigga by his government name"

"We ain't cool, so I ain't gone be buddy buddy with you Jazarious" I shrugged

"Aight chill" He side eyed me. "I'm joking with you, but I'm open to playing step-daddy if ole boy not in the picture"

"Yeah you smoked some good shit before you came up over here huh?" Jahking said making us both turn to the open door.

"Eisha so I cant be the stepdad?" Jazarious smacked his lips

"Nah, but you can get yo lip busted" Jahking said placing his keys and some Wendy's on my dresser.

"I'm gone. Call me Eisha" Jazarious laughed

"Don't expect it" Jahking bumped him and sat on the bed.

I already knew he was about to say some shit that was gone make me mad. Im kind of glad I'm pregnant and he's a first time dad, because I'm about use "pain" as an excuse for everything now.

"Jah I'm hungry, and you left the food way over there" I pouted.

"Why that nigga was in here?" He asked

"Oh my god, he just came Jahking. I'm hungry" I said again

"Nah have him buy you food, because he was sitting on the bed comfortable and shit. And that nigga was talking..."

I held my head hoping he'd notice and shut up, but he just kept rambling on. "I should not be cramping like this" I cried, because the shit really hurt.

I know I said I was going to fake, but I wasn't faking right now. "You cool?" He hushed and asked me. I shook my head.

"I'll be back" I got up off the bed.

"Eisha..." Jahking mumbled.

"Yeah?" I asked still going into my bathroom.

"Is you supposed to be bleeding?" He asked

"No, why?" I asked

"Because you are" he said sounding scared.

I looked at my butt in the mirror and saw the blood. "No no no no no" I said quickly "MOM!!!!" I screamed and she literally came in running.

"What baby" she asked breathing heavy, I was on the toilet now. Crying.

"The blood, my baby. Momma what's happening to me" I cried and Jahking rushed in the bathroom sitting on the tub. My mom held her face as tears rolled down it.

"Jesus no!" She cried

"What's happening?" Jahking asked real curious because we were both crying.

"Baby she had a miscarriage" my mom shook her head still crying.

"YOURE LYING!" I screamed. "MY BABIES ARE FINE, THEY HAVE TO BE" I screamed in denial as tears ran down my face.

"You was having twins?" Jahking asked sadly

"I still am, I didn't miscarry!" I said angrily

"We gotta get you to a hospital baby, it just might be one" my mom said.

I didn't wanna go because I knew what had happened, and I wasn't ready to know that I just lost my child. I shook my head over and over until my dad came in.

"You're going, so either you get up or I'm gone carry you" he said. I still sat there crying. He left out the bathroom and came back with a towel and handed it to Jahking.

Then he pulled me up and Jah pulled up my clothes and wrapped the towel around my waist. I didnt fight back.

Fuck everybody and everything! God too, because he taking my kids from me. I'm done with school, church, I ain't getting a job, I'm done with EVERYTHING!

——————-
Excuse any mistakes , cause it's probably a lot This chapter