Fifteen15

Magic*

"We got into an argument one day, and I was mad as fuck. That's the day I met this girl-"

"You cheated didn't you?" I cut Chris off exhaling hard because I was starting to get mad.

"Just listen" he said and I rolled my eyes nodding for him to continue. "Everything just happened so fast that night and I ended up getting her socials and number, and I swear we only texted because I would never hurt you like that" he said

I twirled my hand telling him to continue while my leg shook fast. "Then she moved and came to our school, that's when we started to..." he said but left it at that.

"Started what Christopher?" I asked annoyed. He didn't say anything. "You and her been fucking?" I asked praying he'd say no, but he nodded his head.

"You cheated on me?" I laughed. "Nah, you couldn't have. You value yo future" I stood up.

"Sit down"

"No" I walked to him and grabbed his face making him look down at me. "Look me in my eyes and tell me if you cheated on me" I said

"I cheated on you" he said lowly. My heart broke into a thousand pieces. I quickly let his face go and backed up from him shaking my head as tears fell down my face.

"Baby it was a mistake. It didn't mean nothing to me! It's you that I want, it's always been you" he reached his arm out grabbing my hand.

I yanked away from him and I tried to get the words I wanted to say out, but they just wouldn't come out. "How could you?" I asked him.

"Baby I-"

"NO!" I yelled "YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK!"

He dropped his head and I looked at him in disgust. He been having sex with her and then coming to have it with me, and I'm not fucking with that.

"Chris, you said we got into an argument... we barely argue which mean y'all been talking for some time" I said. "How long?" I asked

"I wasn't keeping track"

"HOW FUCKING LONG!" I yelled

"5-6 months, but we been fucking for about a week or two" he said and my heart dropped

"5 months?" I cried. "Why Chris? WHY! IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. WE'VE BEEN THOUGH EVERYTHING TOGETHER. We've been together for a year and 7 months. THATS DAMN THERE 2 YEARS! Wasted, because you wanna put yo dick places they don't belong" I yelled

"I'm done, don't call me, text me, snap me, don't tell people to tell me shit. Don't even fucking look at me. We are through" I told him sliding my slides on.

"Magic!" He grabbed me. "Please!" He begged.

"Who is she?" I asked and he told me it was Kayla. "Wooow, that's that grimy ass shit" I shook my head. "Have a nice life" I said and walked out his house slamming his door.

His mom pulled up and it was obvious I was sad, mad, surprised, all that. "Woah, baby what's wrong?" She asked locking her car.

"He cheated on me Ms.Rose" I cried. "The girl he claims he loves so much, that he says he wants to start a family with and marry one day"

"He did what!" She yelled pulling me into a comforting hug. After talking to me a little while longer I told her that I had to leave.

"I'm finna go beat his ass for you" she hugged me once more

"Thank you" I sniffed.

Eisha*

———-
Lailaaa