Forty40

Jahking*

"Brayden need some new clothes for him and my mom's trip, and I don't get paid til Wednesday ca-"

"Shut up" I groaned putting the pillow over my head. She snatched it off and hit me with it until I sat up. "What Kayla?" I asked irritated.

"Brayden needs some new clothes"

"I spent all my money on Nala ask yo momma" I joked.

"Why would you do that when you know she not yo only kid..."

"I'm fucking with you, get him dressed. I'll take him shopping and drop him off at yo moms" I stretched.

"NO!" She quickly yelled making me look at her weird. "I don't know why that came out so aggressive" she laughed. "But no, imma take him to my mom crib. I got something I need to pick up"

"Weirdo" I laughed as she left out the room.

I FaceTimed Eisha and when the call connected, Nala face was all in the camera. "Wassup baby" I smiled at her.

"Hi daddy!" she waved. "Mommy take me to water park today" she cheesed.

"Yeah? You make sure you spray her with the toys"

"You come too?" She asked smiling.

"Maybe next time, I gotta take Bray somewhere" I told her and her smile immediately disappeared.

"Oh" she looked to the ground. "Here mommy you talk" she dropped the phone.

"Girl don't be dropping my phone because you mad. I don't wanna talk to him either, hang up" Eisha said.

Moments later, Nala picked up the phone. "You bet not ha-"

This mf just... alright

I texted Eisha telling her I was coming to get Nala and just got to the park tomorrow. She responded with K."
-

We pulled up at Carter's and I got them out their seats. It was fairly packed, but not to the extreme. "Y'all stay close to me okay" I told them as each latched on to my hands.

"Ooui!" Nala jumped. "Daddy I get these" she picked up some blue fluffy slippers.

"Yeah" I told her. We found her size and then kept it pushing. Bray had about 10 outfits and Nala had 3 because she said she didn't like this stuff.

"DADDY!" Brayden ran off to some man.

"Wassup lil man, who you here with? Where yo momma?" He picked him up.

"With daddy" he pointed to me. I walked up and me and the dude stared at each other.

"Give me my son" I told him.

"Nigga I'll beat yo ass, quit claiming my kid. I appreciate you playing step dad and all, but he's not you're son"

"Step dad?" I chuckled letting Nala hand go. "Nigga who the fuck are you?"

"Daddy lets just leave him here" Nala cheesed pulling my shirt.

"Brayden that's who" he put Bray down.

I looked back and forth between the two and low key say a resemblance. "Come talk to me outside bro" I picked up Nala leading the way.

Eisha*

"This was well needed" Tina relaxed in her vibrating chair. "Thank you so much baby"

"It's only right" I laughed turning down my vibration level, because at this point a bitch was jumping.

I booked me and Tina a spa day since Nala left me for her father. We were getting manicures and pedicures, then I was gone get a Brazilian wax like I always do. Tina said she was too afraid of the pain, but its not really that bad.

I also had us some massages lined up. "So I haven't seen you in a while" she looked at me.

"I've been busy with work" I chuckled.

"Mhm, you must got a new babysitter too because you stopped bringing Nala"

"It's not even like that" I laughed. "I just enrolled her into this daycare a few blocks from my job, because she needs to start being around kids her age. Especially since she starts school in less than a year"

"Awe, my wittle Butt getting so big! I wo-"

She got cut off by her ringing phone.

"He-... okay boy calm down a little bit!... what you mean he's not your son?... Get a DNA test, to be sure baby... Oh, well then fuck that bitch. Let her keep that house though if she don't got nowhere to go. You can come stay with me for a while... That's why you don't go and fuck on any and everything. Now look at you, caring for a kid his whole shirt life just to find out it ain't yours... boy look my nerves is bad, the spare key under the rug and I'll be there in about a hour" she hung up.

"What you smiling for?" She asked me.

"I'm no- oh shit I am" I laughed. "That's just funny to me, that's all"
-

Jahking gave us the run down of how it all happened. I had to excuse myself because I didn't want to laugh in his face. I was sitting in my car dying!

I knew my bitch Karma would come through for me. I felt a little bad though because I can't imagine how it feels to raise somebody just to find out they not even yours.

I'm pretty sure Jahking loves that little boy to death.

Wait I just realized something...

"That bitch is stuuupid!" I stomped my feet laughing. At least try and cover yo tracks or some shit, you got yo son calling them both- I can't even. "I gotta call Magic" I wiped my face.

Before I could, the door open and Jahking got in the front seat. "Can you take me to get my stuff?" He buckled his seatbelt.

"Umm... yo car sitting right there"

"Nah shit Sherlock, but if I go alone I already know I'm gone choke that bitch" he put the seat back.

I stared at him. "What? Start the car up and drive"

"Boy don't get in my car with no mf attitude. Nobody told yo stupid ass to go claiming people kids, you should've known that ugly little boy wasn't yours" I laughed.

"He was kinda ug- Eisha come on" he looked away.

"Nah finish what you was saying" I laughed.

"I ain't heard you laugh in a long time. I miss it" he faced me again. I mugged him and started up the car.

"Don't even try it. I still don't want nothing to do with you sir" I lied. He smacked his lips and waved me off.

"You know you gone be back in a week or so"

"Yeah Ight" I rolled my eyes.

——————-
Excuse any mistakes!
I decided to be nice and update, but this the first and last time💯
50 reads and 20 votes or NO UPDATE‼️
And if you ask me to update and didn't even vote, I'm gone mute yo ass! Somebody just did that last chapter🙄