Fifty-two52

Eisha*

"Awe you're leaving us?" My boss asked when I gave her my 3 day notice. I smiled and nodded. She came giving me a hug. "We're gonna miss you"

"Imma miss y'all too" I told her.

After I got that all done and over with, I went to Magic's house because that's where everyone was at the moment.

It was our last day here, we leave at 5 in the morning. I was second guessing my decision, like hella hard. I honestly was not prepared to just up and leave the only place I knew to go way across the map.

I was also not ready to leave my family, even though we aren't blood that's family. Maybe I was just being dumb and doing shit based off how I was feeling at that moment.

Jahking was happy as hell, Nala too. It most definitely was too late to not go through with the move. I don't know, my mind's all over the damn place right now.

"Aaliah bitch don't get too comfortable, because AJ switch up hoes more than... never mind I'm not even gone get you in yo feelings" Yoni laughed.

"Sis I been here for 4 months, been and gone stay comfortable" Aaliah said.

"But have he been lo-" Solai started but Kyrie covered her mouth.

"Just change the subject" Essence sighed.

"Dickwhipped" Magic laughed.

"Dickmatized" Yoni snickered.

"Say something" Aaliah hit AJ.

"Bae I'm high, leave me alone" AJ pushed her a little.

She rolled her eyes and got up going outside. "Y'all mean" Chris laughed.

"Nah she just weak" Solai shrugged. "I miss Kk, AJ should've kept her"

I took Sarabi from Essence and grabbed her diaper bag. Every other hour, I gotta change her and apply her ointment whether she pissed or not because my baby got a rash.

It be having her crying all through the night. She be fine in the day time though, unless I forget to put it on her.

"You fat ass hell" I laughed picking her up.

She made little noises and I kissed her cheek. We went back into the living room and I sat down bouncing her as everybody talked with each other.

"What's wrong with you? You ain't been talking a lot" Solai asked me.

I shrugged and stared out the window seeing Jahking pull up in my car, him and Nala went to get it fixed today.

I would tell her, but her ass gone try and convince me to stay. Every last one of them will, so I'm gone keep my mouth shut.

"Why she crying?" I asked when Nala came to me wiping her face.

"She fell" Jahking said quickly and started dapping all the boys up.

"No mommy him hit me" Butt snitched.

"Mmcht, she lying" he said hugging Yoni.

"No him said I ugly and I said you momma, and he hit me" she sniffed.

Everybody started to laugh and I shook my head. "You better quit putting yo hands on my baby" I said sitting her on my lap.

She played with Fat and I looked to the floor thinking real hard. I knocked myself out my trance and looked up seeing Jahking looking at me.

He nodded his head and I shook mine, indicating that nothing was wrong. It was pretty quiet in here since everyone was just doing what they do.

"Bitch I need a drink" me and Yoni said at the same time. I looked at her and we started to laugh.