Two2

Jahking*

It was like 10:30 and Eisha been watching tv and on her phone. We literally haven't got shit done. I got up and got my stuff to leave.

"Where you going" she cut the tv off. "Home" I told her.

"We got to do this work boy" she sat up and stretched. I smacked my lips, "you been on the phone all day, I'm tired"

"Fine, then come tomorrow. Early though and bring a change of clothes, it's a party" she laid back down. I stood there and looked at her. "Oh right I forgot, I brought you here" she got up

I gave her directions to my house and she drove there. Playing her phone on the aux cord.

'Say you want someone
Say you want someone
Said you want someone
Say you want someone'

She sung Mixed Personalities by YNW Melly when it came on. This girl was not shy at all. She was cute as hell too, but from the looks of it her and  Cambrin got some going on.

She got them as her lock screen. Today at school he was staring me down. Like chill I don't want yo female.

"Damn" she widened her eyes when we pulled up. "All them cars and you don't own one? I thought y'all just moved here"

"I do" I laughed and pointed to the white Mercedes. "Ahh, nigga copied my ride" she laughed. She had a grey one. "And we did Monday" I said and she nodded

"You wanna come in? My ma probably cooked dinner already" I offered, she was at the front door before me. "You said food, hurry up" she squealed.

I opened the door and my parents were cuddled up on the couch. "Ma" I called out and she turned around "Your plate's in the... oh hey sweetie" she got up when she seen Eisha.

"Fat-fat you ain tell me You was bringing company" she fixed herself and I scrunched my face, because I hated that name."hey I'm Tina" she held her hand out. Eisha hugged her instead "I'm Eisha, his tutor" she smiled

"Wow" I said. "What boy" my ma motioned for us to come in the kitchen, so we followed. "Nun she be being an ass to me, but now she just a lil sweetheart" I said dramatically.

"Untrue" Eisha gasped holding her chest. I rolled my eyes and my ma laughed. Then her phone rang.

"Hello... tell him I'm with Taytay... oh my god Desmond... no because you do too much, get off my phone... I'm comiiiiing" is how her end of the conversation went.

My ma had made her plate, but then wrapped it. "I'm sorry, my dad's tripping" she smiled "You good, Here take it to go" She handed her the plate

I walked her to her car "see you tomorrow?" I asked "Ugh, Well apparently I'm in trouble because you were over" she rolled her eyes "soooo I'll text and tell you"

"You in trouble for having boys over? Ain't you like 17" I laughed and she rolled her eyes "they don't want me out here being a hoe, and it's only cause they don't know you" I nodded and gave her my number. Then watched her pull off.

Eisha*

I locked my car and unlocked the door going in the house. I sat on the couch and propped my feet up on the coffee table. "DADDY!" I yelled.

He came downstairs and popped my legs "Take em down" he said sternly and I did just that. "Who you have in my house little girl?" He stood there

"A kid that I gotta tutor, he new to the school" I said. "Next time you need to ask before you have folks just coming up over here" he walked off. "Yessir" I yelled