Seventeen17

Eisha*

Everybody was walking around school looking a hot ass mess. Well mostly everybody, some people were being losers and ain't wanna participate in crazy hair day.

"Eisha now I know- bitch you need a whoopen" Yoni laughed walking over to where me and Magic were.

"Suck my dick" I laughed. "Anyways why yo hair look normal" I rolled my eyes

"Tuh. Who you thought was finna walk out the house with they hair not did?" She rolled her neck. I scrunched my face up at her.

"Whatever, but I won because like my hair look the craziest" I bragged

"Bitch what hair?" Essence laughed

"Bald headed ass" Solai joined in.

I flipped them off and started to laugh too. "Mhm , and he just act like he don't know no fucking body" I looked over at Jahking sitting at a table with a group of boys.

"Girl, you the one who sai-"

"I know what I said, and now I regret it" I said cutting Magic off. "Come on Essence we finna go hang with the cool kids" I stood up

"I thought we were already the cool kids" Essence pouted standing up. As soon as she did, the bell rang for classes to start.

"Mr.Spurr better give me that $20 for having the best crazy hair idea I know that" I said walking to class with a silly strut and the girls laughed at me.

"You a damn mess" Jahking wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Mhm" I scoffed moving his arm. Then I walked faster, so I'd leave him behind.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked jogging and stopping me.

"Oh, now that yo lil friends gone you wanna come talk to me" I crossed my arms. "You ain even text me good morning or give me my morning kiss" I said "who got yo attention? Kyrie or AJ gay ass"

He started laughing and grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed back wrapping my arm around his back. "I love you" He said pulling away

"You do?" I cheesed

"Quit acting like I don't tell you that daily" he smacked his lips as we walked to Mr.Spurr's classroom door.

"Imma see you after school" he kissed my forehead.

"Lunch you mean..."

"Nah Imma be with-"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "and I love you too" I said walking into class.

"Heeey bitches!" I stuck my tongue out.

The whole class looked up including Mr.Spurr. "Class we have our winner" he laughed standing up and gave me $20.

"Thank you" I took it and the class clapped or whatever and I went to my seat, $20 richer. I got an instagram notification saying that Jania had posted a picture.

If it ain't the baby ion wanna see that shit

I opened up the Instagram app and looked over the picture. Rolling my eyes I commented and kept scrolling.
———-
Jania

———-Jania