Chapter 22: I'm home [FINAL]

Hello, minna! ♥

The final is super long, oops... hehe, but I hope you like! ^^

I don't really have much more to say, so...

ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER!

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥
___________________________________________________________________________________

Magnolia came crawling in the horizon, growing in the distance. The group was walking down the the road, looking at the bright city, cheerful as ever. Lucy was still sleeping, now on Natsu's back. The exceeds had regained their energy on the train, so they were good to fly. Wendy walked just under the exceeds, jumping lightly on her feet as she took a step. Erza was pulling her cart with luggage and Gray and Juvia walked side by side - hand in hand. Gajeel carried Levy on his back too, though she had protested at first. She had afterwards fallen asleep on his back, just like Lucy had on Natsu's.

Though they all had high spirits and had smiles plastered on their faces, their injuries weren't mild and their clothes were tattered. But it didn't matter, they were home.

Erza smiled by the sight of her friends. They were all lovey dovey, and that would give Erza the perfect opportunity to tease them. She was just happy to bring them all home - all close to be in one piece. They only had one problem to worry about. Lucy's memories. Erza frowned of the thought of Lucy not being able regain her memories.

"Erza-san," Wendy said, slowing down so she could walk besides Erza. "Are you okay?"

Erza the closed her eyes and smiled. "Hai," she replied, looking up again. "I'm just happy to be home. I bet you're exited to go home to. To see Romeo, or what?" She teasingly elbowed the blushing Wendy in the side. Afterwards, she looked up from Wendy, enjoying the sight of the town.

"Ah, I can't wait to come home," she exclaimed, making the others smirk, showing that they agreed. "I miss everybody."
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, Team Natsu plus three!" Master Makarov exclaimed as the team entered the guild. Everybody was in a great mood, seeing the strongest team enter the guild once again - with Lucy safe. "I see. The mission was a victory, yes?"

"Hai," Gray replied, stripping down, making his teammates sweatdrop. "But unfortunately, Zeref got away. He's still out there, but I doubt he'll go after Lucy again." Erza had told the whole story to the guild. About Zeref's involving, about the machine and Lucy's "death" and about what Elimar had done to Lucy's memories. The others had gasped and looked shocked, but seeing Lucy being alright - or close to that.

Makarov cleared his throat, turning the attention to him. "Get Lucy to infirmary, please," he commanded, pointing at the infirmary door. "She needs all the rest she can get. I looks like she's been through a lot." Natsu nodded, and walked into the infirmary, Lucy still sleeping on his back. The others followed carefully behind him.

Makarov and Mira watched as they entered the infirmary, both happy and worried.

"I'm glad they are finally home," Mira noted, looking down at Makarov, who sat on the counter of the bar. "But... after what that Elimar guy did to Lucy's memories... how will we ever get them back?"

Makarov chuckled, which made Mira send him a puzzled look. "As soon as Levy showed me that piece of paper, I knew what it said." he muttered, a little smirk plastering his face.

"M-Master, you do?" Mira whispered, folding her hands, sending a dreamy look to him.

"Hai, but..." he said, looking up at her, grinning sneaky. "I want them to figure it out themselves." Mira had given up understanding his logic, so she just tilted her head.