Chapter 17: Realizing the mistake

Hello, minna! ♥

AHHH, again! Sorry about a sloppy written chapter, and not to mention a late one! It's just everytime I'm about to write, school's like "lol no".

But enjoy this chapter! ^^

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥
___________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy found herself in darkness. Actually, she could see clearly in the darkness because bright stars were shining, just like in space. She wasn't standing on anything, just as there were nothing besides of her, nor on top of her.

Where am I? Lucy asked, but sound didn't come out of her mouth. Suddenly all that happened flashed back at her, and she was left shocked.

That's right. She thought, sadly. I'm dead. Zeref killed me. Natsu... Happy... Erza.... Gray.... Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Wendy... Gomenesai...

She tried yelling out, but sound still didn't occur. She couldn't move her limbs either. Only stand there, looking into the infinity, moving her eyes slightly. Her eyes were stinging, yet tears wouldn't fall. Was this how she should spend her eternity?

Suddenly a bright light appeared, and Lucy would've covered her eyes, if she could. The light glowed for about a minute until 14 figures stepped out of the light. Her... spirits!

Minna...! Lucy exclaimed in her head, her eyes wide. She would try reaching them, but her body still didn't stir.

A familiar spirit stepped forward. "Lucy," Loke said, smiling, holding a hand on her shoulder. "Let me fix that for you." The hand on her shoulder began glowing, and just a moment later she could move again.

"Loke, what's going on?" Lucy asked, confused. It wasn't Loke who answered, but the angry mermaid-looking woman.

"We're in the spirit world, brat." Aquarius muttered, leaning against Scorpio. How rude... Lucy thought.

"We are!" Scorpio exclaimed, lifting a fist to the air. "We are your spirits, after all, so we can follow you in here!"

"B-But why am I here?" Lucy asked. "I'm dead. How can I talk to you guys? You are still alive!"

"Princess, so are you," Virgo said, stepping closer to Lucy. "Loke and I broke through just in time to do a spell that... how should I put it? Caught your life? So basically, your body is in a mindless coma, right now, and your soul is in here." Lucy was left dumbfounded, but also heart warmed.

"Mooo! That's why you could neither talk or move your pretty body!" Taurus exclaimed, lifting his axe in the air. What a pervert... Lucy thought, sweatdropping. 

"The spirit world doesn't support souls, you see," Loke said, adjusting his glasses. "We have a little... trouble with the Spirit King, but I think he's okay now. He would never leave his old friend behind."

Lucy didn't really know, whom he was talking about, but she just nodded, and sighed sadly. Another memory that se would never get back now. Elimar had simply just dropped the jar with her memories in, without thinking further.

Loke giggled over her frowned, placing his hand on her shoulder, sympathetically. "Lucy, that's the other thing," he said, his face suddenly turned serious. "We got your memories too."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Slowly Lucy returned to her consciousness. She couldn't open her eyes, but her hearing were returning little after little.

"-of course she will-" Lucy heard. It sounded like Gray, but she wasn't sure.