Chapter 12: Are we there yet?

Hello, minna! ♥

Ugh, it has been a whole week since I've updated, I'm sorry. Ninth grade is kinda harder then I expected, but yeah yeah. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥
_______________________________________________________________________________

Once again, Lucy was attached to the cell wall. All of her limbs felt numb and tingly, even the parts of her limbs that weren't covered by the slime, like the top of thighs and her shoulders. Everything hurt, and she had kind of given up on trying to break free. At the moment her clothes were tattered from trying to break free. She had also lost her sense of time. As before, there was still no window, so it could easily be in the middle of the night. She didn't even know how long time had passed.

Haichi and Delora had fed her when she should eat, and the French toast and baked beans were replaced with disgusting canned food. Either it was mashed potatoes or really old, stewed meat. It looked the same. It was probably a punishment for not cooperating voluntarily.

Her thoughts couldn't keep her entertained, because... what should she think of? She had barely knowledge from a whole week. She could only think of the guild and Team Natsu, but those thoughts had died out. They were entertaining at first. The guild, with all of the noise, laughter and smiles. It had made her smile. Just a little, because she was too tired to smile. Though she was just hanging from a wall, she had to tense all of her muscles to hang straight. It was too uncomfortable the other way.

The opposite concrete wall began to melt again.

Here we go again. Lucy thought, and rolled her eyes.

"Good morning, Lucy-san!" Haichi exclaimed as she walked into the cell, Delora walking close to her. In Delora's right hand she had the usual canned food. The label was ripped off so she wouldn't know what she ate.

"Haichi, you weren't supposed to say what time it is," Delora said, and Lucy could tell, that she tried to sound sweeter. It didn't quite succeed. "Master Zeref told us that she weren't supposed to know that."

Haichi pouted and crossed her arms. "Gomene, Delora-chan," she mumbled. She then smiled at Lucy and took the canned food out of Delora's hands. "Let's get you fed up, shall we?"

Lucy sighed, not willing eat. She had both lost her lust to eat and her appetite. She really just wanted to sleep, though she slept through the most of the day. She was completely drained of energy.

"I think I'll pass the breakfast today," Lucy muttered, her eyes feeling heavy. "I'm not really in the mood for canned-whatever that is." Haichi pouted, and lowered the can a bit.

"I'm tired of this," Delora exclaimed and grabbed the can from Haichi's hand. She ripped off the lid and shoved a spoon into the mosh. "Master Zeref ordered us to feed you and keep you alive! So because of that-" she lifted the spoon with the mosh on, in Lucy's mouth direction. "You're going to eat!" She shoved the spoon into Lucy's mouth, and she nearly choked on it. She coughed, and grimaced when the awful taste spread in her mouth.

"Aw, be gentle, Delora-chan," Haichi exclaimed, sweetly. "The poor girl doesn't even know what she's eating!"

"Look," Delora said, sighing. "We have to keep you alive, and since you don't approve that, you give us no choice." 

In the corner of Lucy's eyes, tears appeared. She didn't want to die. She wanted to be with Fairy Tail. She wanted her memories. She wanted to be free from that prison.

"W-Why... am I the sacrifice?" Lucy asked, getting another spoonful shoved into her mouth.

Delora and Haichi exchanged looks. To Lucy's surprise, they were actually considering telling her. She waited in excitement. Delora looked up, her face calm.