Chapter 13: I can hear you

Hello minna! ♥

*sigh* chapter 397... GAJEEL, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Okay, enjoy this chapter. I had fun writing it, so I hope you get the same experince by reading it. ^^

Also, in the multimedia I put a some fighting soundtrack for the fighting scene! I'll write when you should press play! ^^

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥

_______________________________________________________________________________

In the giant hall Zeref sad, staring angry into a crystal ball. His fists were clenched and his eyebrows were contracted. He pressed his pointing finger against the crystal ball, and it immediately showed Elimar's face.

"Elimar Zelpeda," Zeref yelled, his face contracted in anger. It was rare for him to use Elimar's last name, so Elimar listened carefully. "Why is it that Natsu Dragneel and... friends, are walking in the forest, heading in the direction as these mountains are?" His voice was loud and made the whole room echo.

"I-I guess..." Elimar started, but couldn't quite finish the sentence. "Can you... show me who's accompanying Natsu Dragneel... master?" Zeref nodded a little calmer and clicked around on the glowing crystal ball. A light from Elimar's crystal ball lit up which meant he had gotten the footage.

"I see," Elimar said, putting a hand to his chin. "I have researched all about the Fairy Tail guild, and I must have missed this. My deep apologies, master!"

Zeref smashed his fist down in the table. "I won't forgive you until you tell me what mistake you've made!" he yelled in anger.

"Y-You see," Elimar said, sending the footage of the group walking in the forest to Zeref. "The girl with blue hair..." Zeref stopped him.

"There is three girls with blue hair, Elimar." he growled. Elimar couldn't help, but smile a little over the coincidence.

"Oh, yeah, gomene," he said. "The girl with the orange dress, walking besides the Iron Dragon Slayer... I believe her name is Levy McGarden. She uses Solid Script as her magic. She can track people to. I believe we forgot to count that in our... mission... master."

Zeref cursed under his breath. What a beginner mistake! He then took a deep breath and regained his calm expression, and smiled friendly to Elimar.

"All forgiven, my trustworthy Elimar," he closed his eyes for a second. Rethinking his plan. Elimar, on the other hand, had widened his eyes in surprise over the sudden mood swing. "Well, I didn't think it would come to this, but if they want to interfere, we have to eliminate them."

This time, it wasn't a little surprise, Elimar widened his eyes over. It was in shock. He was told that it wasn't necessary to kill people on this mission. That he could go home again with clean hands.

"I know what you're thinking," Zeref said, his face emotionless. "You want to go home from here, not dirtying your hands. But you can't, Elimar. Even if you back out now, you hands has already been dirtied. The moment you agreed on helping me with this plan, you sinned. You can not take back sins, only make them worse."

Elimar's eyes shook. A... murder? Not him! He was not a murder. But... he owed Zeref. He owed him so deeply! After that day. The day his life was on the edge. The day that Zeref saved him from eternal darkness. The thing that this world would be facing soon. Just worse.

He sighed heavily. Even his sigh shook. "I-I will help you, Master Zeref." he said. He wanted to cry. He wanted to go home to his family, but... could he even go back to them now? After all he had done... would he be forgiven?