Chapter 3: Unexpected

Hey, mina-san!

I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. I know I only have, like, 12 readers, but seriusly. That's enough for me. Like, 12 different people (I think xD) Gosh... thanks, man. Thanks!

No multimedia today, but if you have some music that you think the other readers would like for this chapter, then feel free to leave the song name in the comment section. ^^

I went a little crazy with this chapter... It was funny to write, so I just wrote what was on my mind...

Now, on with the story!

//Le author-san
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy and Natsu were guarding the front of the forest. The forest didn't have as many trees as it looked from the outside, because it was full of big trees with big treetops. The big treetops managed to cover the whole view to the sky. Broken branches, gray and dry leaves and pinecones, covered the forest floor.

Natsu and Lucy were both looking serious, though there always was a joke in the air. Either they were teasing each other, or one of them came up with something ridiculous out of nowhere. 

"Smelling anything, doggy?" Lucy teased while leaning against a tree. They had been guarding for about fifteen minutes and Natsu had already complaint about how bored he was, twice!

"Nope, it's still the same." he sighed and looked up at the treetops. "I wonder if any of the others have found something."
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Zeref," The black haired mage said, bowing down for his master. "Can you describe the new information about chosen one, please."

"Yes, my trust worthy, Elimar." Zeref said, sitting on his throne. They were in a large hall, with red candles hanging from the wall, black floor and walls and long black benches standing in a row. ((A/N pretty much just imagine the Harry Potter dining hall with a gothic theme)) "The chosen one is a celestial spirit mage, she's a female. She's from the guild Fairy Tail. I've only gotten a few visions of her since we last spoke. She has blond hair, but I'm not sure about how the face looks. Her name is Lucy Heartfilia."

"Hai, master." Elimar said, still bowing. "I'll get her for you. And together we will bring back eternal chaos." Zeref smirked down at Elimar.

"Now go," Zeref exclaimed. "Remember the plan. Use the powder I gave to you, do the spell and then we'll wait some time before we bring chaos back. In that way we will have more fun."

"Yes, master." Elimar said. He stood up and turned around to walk out the hall. This was going to work so well.

"Use the power I gave you well," were the last words Zeref said before the door shut. "And enjoy yourself."
___________________________________________________________________________________

It was hot. How did it even get so hot? Gray held tight around of his shirt, forcing himself to keep it on. He didn't find his clothes when he dropped it last night. This was his last outfit.

Wendy and him had taken an entrance each. Gray had taken the east entrance, which were just the place where the city wall didn't touch each other, and a path from the outside came through. If either Wendy or Gray found something they could get Carla or Happy to transport them. They were just in the area.

"Stay on, clothes," Gray muttered to himself. Over and over again. Plus, he couldn't fight a criminal half naked, now could he?

Suddenly a man, wearing a black cape with gold edges, walked by. His face wasn't showing. Gray could feel a lot of dark aura coming from the guy, but he couldn't just attack him with no evidence.