Chapter 16: The last of her

Hello minna! ♥

So... I really didn't like chapter 400 of the manga... it was just emotional and now, after what happened, I feel like Fairy Tail is going to end soon. And I don't want that! I'm just... asdfghjkl...!

And sorry if you feel like this chapter was poorly written. I don't know, I was out of inspiration.

Also, sorry for the wait, but I was completly out of inspiration...

But it's all gonna be okay, I think! So enjoy this chapter! ^^

Wait, I lied. One more thing! I added a multimedia, you can play when I say so! but first then! Ok, good. Read, my children!

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥
___________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean by punishing someone?" Erza asked, hostile, ready to draw her sword.

Zeref giggled, and began circling around the group. "You see, Titania," he said, placing both hands on a very uncomfortable Haichi's shoulder blades. Delora tensed her whole body, but had no choice, but to stand still. "I'm not a cruel man-"

"Like hell you are!" Natsu exclaimed, standing up from where he was kneeling. Zeref just chose to ignore him.

"I'm not a cruel man," he repeated, still resting his hands on Haichi shoulder blades. "Haichi and Delora, here, just wanted to help you. It would be completely unfair for only them to pay the prize for a friendly gesture. I don't judge actions in good or bad. I judge from what I think is right or wrong."

"You're... you're completely insane," Haichi suddenly yelled, turning everybody's attention to her. "That's not how you define actions! You define them in good and bad. To you, good and bad might be opposite than our version. But you... you..." She couldn't quite get the right words out of her mouth.

"Haichi..." Delora mumbled, putting her one hand on Haichi's shoulder, in the exact moment that Zeref let go.

Zeref now faced Haichi. He giggled evilly. "Oh, sweet Haichi," he said. "You didn't think that I wasn't going to punish you two at all, did you? You two has done something that I define very wrong." He lifted his one hand, with a turquoise glove on, and shot Haichi with a magic ball. She was sent crying through room, and landed on her side with a yelp.

Delora looked in Haichi's direction. It was like she was paralyzed with shock. She merely had self-control enough to lift her hand up infront of her mouth.

"Haichi!" she finally screamed, running up to her loved one, laying on the floor, withered in pain. The others were just as shocked as Delora had been. Their gaze was on Delora who sat on the ground besides Haichi, muttering comforting words. Haichi were gasping and whimpering.

There was something rotten with this. Natsu thought. Zeref uses death magic... why all of these gloves all of a sudden?

"To answer your question in your mind, Natsu Dragneel," Zeref said, looking in Haichi's direction. "I'm not a cruel man. I don't kill for fun. These gloves don’t kill. My real power is a cur-"

"But you were ready to kill Lucy!" Natsu protested, gesturing to Lucy, who was getting healed by Wendy.

"Well, it looks like that isn't necessary," Zeref replied. "I have enough of her magic power to bring chaos back to the world. She's now useless, and you can have her back."

Now it was Erza who stepped up. "We won't stand here and do nothing as you destroy the world's balance," she exclaimed, angrily. "If you don't stop your plan right now, we have no other choice, but to defeat you."