Chapter 1: The Mission

So this is my first fanfiction on Wattpad, so bare with me if I screw anything up, I'm still getting used to to it here (I sound like I just moved to another school or something xD)

So, I just got my summer holiday (whoop, whoop) and I'll try to finish this up before my holiday ends. You know, when school starts it's all about homework and exams... Oh, ninth grade... *shivers*

Well, I hope you enjoy this little piece of words attached to a screen... So I'll let you begin reading, bah! ^^
*DISCLAIMER: This chapter is short, sorry, I promise they will be longer! And ehh... Uh! I still don't own Fairy Tail, but boy if I did... ;)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Normal P.O.V

It was a peaceful day at the guild. Or as peaceful as it could be. Levy was reading a novel that she had picked up, while Gajeel was interrupting her all the time. Cana was drunk, still conscious, though. Elfman was talking non-stop about his manliness, though nobody was listening that carefully. Happy was hitting on Carla with the good old Do you want a fish-phrase, and she was as usual rejecting him. Gray and Natsu was fighting, as usual, until Erza would bark in a threaten their life. And Lucy... Lucy was sitting in the bar, drinking a glass of lemonade, while complaining about her rent. She was wearing her heartshaped, blue and white croptop, with her matching skirt, her hair up in two pigtails.

"I need to go on a mission today," Lucy whined, shaking her glass. "My rent has a due in two days, I don't want to be late or my landlady will kill me - or worse, throw me on the streets." Mira let out a chuckle before replying

"Then why don't you just go on a mission, Lucy?" she asked.

"You see, I'm always a burden to everybody on the team," Lucy slurped, finishing her lemonade. "I always end up in some kind of trouble and then Natsu, Gray or Erza has to save me. I guess I'm not that Lucky Lucy anymore."

"Oh, Lucy, that's a lie," Mira exclaimed friendly. "You are strong, you just have to believe in yourself. You have ten of The Golden Zodiac Keys, remember?" She finished her sentence with a calming Mira-smile. 

"Arigato, Mira," Lucy smiled. "You're probably right, I just have to believe in myself." And as she finished her sentence a muscular, well-known arm swung over her shoulder.

"Oi, Luce," The pink-haired dragon slayer exclaimed. "Wanna go on a mission?" He smirked down at her, and Happy supported it with an "Aye, sir!"

"Sure," Lucy exclaimed, happy that she didn’t have to ask first. "What do you have in mind?" 

Natsu brought out a piece of paper with a man's face on, and gave it to her. The man had black hair, with a fringe going over his left eye. His hair looked a little like Gajeel's, but shorter and with the fringe going on. His eye color was red. More like... his eyes were glowing red. Over his mouth, a deep, dark red scar crossed. 

We need about 4-5 strong mages who can stop an evil mage
He has traumatized our city, and seriously injured a good handful
of people. We hope you can help.
Reward: 500.000 Jewels

She read the number again. With her share of that, plus the little money she already had, she would have enough money to pay her rent, for at least two months.

"Hey, I have seen that guy before," Levy said, pointing at the request, whilst putting her empty glass in the counter. She was holding a book under her arm, as if she had finished it. "I read the newspapers yesterday. He really is strong. Some people are still in coma after his visit." Lucy looked worried up at Levy, and then again down at the request.

Mira's words about believing in herself echoed through her ​​head. But then again, the word "strong" made it shiver down her spine. She looked up from the request, up at Natsu.

"Are you sure you want me on this one?" she asked nervously. The conversation with Mira hadn't helped her after all. "You know that you could do it yourself. I don't want to be a bur..." Natsu stopped her by putting a finger against her mouth.

"I said it before," he smirked. "You are a part of our team, and when we goes on mission, it includes you."

Lucy slightly blushed. "Yeah, okay. Arigato!"

"Then what are we waiting for?" Natsu exclaimed loudly. He then turned around to face the rest of the team. "Oi, Erza, Wendy, Popcircle, we're going on a mission."

"What did you just call me, Flame-Brain," Gray exclaimed, leaving Erza and Wendy to them self, and walking up to Natsu in the bar. They went face to face and just glared at each other.

"Oh, you heard me, Ice Princess," Natsu smirked. Gray was the first one to hit, but as he hit Natsu in the chest, Erza came to the rescue.

"Enough!" she exclaimed loudly, slamming her fist down in the bar table. Wendy cried out in shock. Erza noticed and softened her face a little bit when she said: "Are we going on that mission or not?"

Natsu and Gray let go of each other and afterwards, Natsu smirked. "I'm all fired up!"
___________________________________________________________________________________

So I hope that you liked this part! Stay tuned for the next one; Let's do this. ^^

//TheBiscuitQueen