Chapter 1

[(y/n) 's pov]

"(y/n) ... (Y/N)..."

I heard a voice calling me multiple times. While I hoped that it was Levi's, when I opened my eyes I realized that it was Hange, who was resting her back on the doorframe with her arms crossed.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead!"

"What do you want Hange?" I asked annoyed.

"Your squad is waiting for you outside, seems like you overslept.. again."

I have been staying up until late for a week now. Life isn't that easy for me I guess, due to being a squad leader, meaning that I have to take all the responsibility for my squad, do all the paperwork, plus train the new cadets because Commander Erwin was always pleased with my combat skills and strength. With 150 solo titan kills and an A++ grade, people tend to admire me. Well, they don't call me humanity's strongest woman for nothing.

"I'll get up in a few"

Before she left my room I asked her,

"Hey Hange.. have you seen Levi?"

She stared at me confused.

"I saw shorty some minutes ago. He was talking with Erwin about the upcoming expedition like usual. Why?"

"Oh nothing, just asking."

As soon as she left my room, I got up and I put on my Survey Corps uniform. I haven't had the chance to spend time with Levi for the past couple of weeks. I get it! He has more responsibilities than I do. But it looks like he is avoiding me because whenever I try reaching out to him, he keeps saying 'I'm tired' or 'I have work to do'. That's not how relationships are supposed to work, right?

Well, I better catch up with the others because it is going to be a long day today.

...

Thank you for reading!