Chapter 1

2012

"Hello everyone. Today I would like to tell you the story of true love between us.....hold on"

"Stop it. Would you?"

"Can we do that later?"

"No, I have it all set up already? The lighting is perfect."

"Ugh, come on. I want to cuddle. I missed you so much."

"You were only gone for one day. One day!"

"Yeah, that's one whole day. 24 hours. 1,440 minutes. 86,400 seconds. Don't you miss me too?"

"Well, I survived 3 years without you. So, I can manage one whole day perfectly fine."

"You're so mean."

"Fine. Let me turn the camera off first."

"Yes! Is it off yet? Come here."

"Yeah, it's off now."

Arthit's POV

I walked over to the bed where Kong is laying down. He pats the empty space next to him indicating where he wants me to be. He has become very clingy since we have become official. Not that I'm any less. My sister is right. We can't seem to keep our hands to ourselves. We are always reaching for each other. We have been trying to hold back though.

Last month, we found out that our moms knows about us, so that means our dads probably do too. However, they haven't said anything, so we are trying to play dumb for as long as we can. It's just kind of awkward to suddenly talk to them about it. We even purposely asked Krystal to always sit between us at home when our parents are around. You know, just in case we get too touchy feely with each other. Krystal thinks it's not working though. She says with all the staring we do, we will eventually bore a hole through her head.

I don't even realize it when I do it. I'm just always curious about what he is doing or feeling. I can't help it, but I want to be near him all the time. I want to be all he sees. I want all his smiles directed to me. If he cries, I want to be the only one there to wipe his tears. I want to be the reason he smiles whenever he is sad. I want all of him.

"What are you thinking about now? Me?"

"Us."

"Me too."

Kongpob's POV

I wrap my arms around Arthit as he lays in my embrace, and I gently run my hand up and down his back. He tucks himself further into me. I can't help myself. I don't know when I fell in love with my best friend. He definitely realized his feelings before I did, but I wouldn't say he fell in love first. As far as I know, I've always felt Arthit was special to me. I just didn't know it was love.

We've been together since we were babies sharing a crib. And I have never had to look for love because he was right there in front of me. I guess falling in love with him was just so natural that I didn't even know when it happened until he did. He knew way before I did, and even when I did I had to question it. Thank goodness he didn't give up on me, because I love him just way too much. I love everything about him. I love him down to his kidney. Okay, I don't know what that even means. I just heard that line from some cheesy TV show.

Anyway, my Arthit is perfect in every way for me. He is smart. He is kind. He is beautiful. He is cute. I dare you to name someone cuter than my Arthit. Don't look at him too long though. I don't like that.

We are still trying to keep our relationship on the down low. We haven't told our friends or our families yet. Krystal caught us red handed by accident. And we made her swear to secrecy about our relationship. Otherwise, we would tell on her and her boyfriend Ohm about their relationship. We also found out through Krystal that our moms knew all along about Arthit and I. They've been secretly spying on us. So, now we are trying even harder to not get caught by them. We just aren't ready to talk to them about our new budding romance. We will eventually, but just not now. And besides, it's kind of exciting.

The only problem we have is we can't seem to stay away from each other. For me, once I accepted my feelings, it's like I released a water dam. I'm so addicted to him. I can't stop professing my love for him. As for him, it's like I finally gave him the free all access pass to me or something. He likes to greet my dick just as much as he likes to greet me. When we are alone in our rooms, he would just keep his hand cupped on my dick. I don't mind it to much, but it's just so hard to focus on my studies. I know we are still hormone raging teenagers, but don't dicks need to breath too? That's why they invented breathable underwear right?

"So, why are you recording our love story?"

"Well, I'm just telling our story from the beginning, and then I'll record our current activities."

"Again, why? Who is watching this?"

"We will use it in exactly 6 years from today."

"Why? What day is today?"

I looked at my watch to see the date. It's the 12th of December, 2012.

"It'll be 12th of December, 2018? What's going on that day?"

"We are getting married that day."

"What? Why?"

"Are you saying you don't want to marry me?"

"That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just surprised, that's all. Why this day?"

Arthit, is playing with the collar of my shirt now. I look down at him, and I can see that he is blushing. He is so cute.

"Four years ago today, was when I knew I fell in love with you. So, if I officially get to call you mine ten years from that day, it would be perfect. Don't you think?"

"Four years ago today? What happened?"

"You went to get Squirtle for me."

"Is this a riddle?"

"No, that night I was staying over at your room, and you went to get Squirtle for me while I showered. I was so touched, and I knew I loved you at that moment. But you also broke my heart that night."

"Oh, I remember now. I told you I was leaving for the US that night. I'm sorry I made you sad my love. I didn't have a choice."

"Mmm." Arthit nods against my chest.

"I'm glad you waited for me to come back."

"I'm glad you came for me instead of staying there. Sometimes, I wonder if you missed out because of me."

"No regrets. If I had stayed, the only thing I would have missed out on would be us."

Arthit gets up, and cups my face and kisses me senseless. Yes, I love him so much.

~~~~~~
AN: Here goes my first chapter for Let's Behave. What do you guys think? Our boys are cute aren't they? I'm not sure how many chapters there will be, but I wanted to put this out there to motivate me to do it. Otherwise, I may back out. I'm one of those who will always complete something if I start it. So here we go. Please vote and comment. I love to read them. 🤗