Chapter 26: 'Always a pleasure.'

...

2 days later...

Maddison's POV

I had about an hour until Chanel, Patrick and Danish were supposed to get here.

"Hi love. Rey and I might go to the park while you are with your friends." My aunt called, walking into the living room as I turned off the TV.

"Yeah that's fine." I smiled.

Rey came running in after her and jumped on me, while I was still sat on the sofa.

"What a nice way of saying hello." I said as she moved to sit on my knee.

"Why aren't you coming to the parwwwkkk?" She said, smiling sweetly at me.

"I'm seeing my friends soon, Rey."

"Will Patwickkk be hereee?"

I laughed softly.

"Yes he will. You might get to see him before he leaves."

She got excited when I said that and nodded, jumping off my knee and running over to aunt Jessie to hold her hand.

"Bye Maddison." My aunt shouted as they both left.

I waved just before she shut the door and started getting ready.

I had a quick shower, dried my hair and left it natural as it was naturally straight.

I applied light makeup as I normally did and changed into black jeans and a red bandeau top.

Chanel walked in on her own as usual and shouted, "wassup slut!"

I rolled my eyes internally and walked out of my room. I saw Chanel instantly, wearing blue jeans and a cropped white jumper. I smiled as I approached my best friend.

"Did you bring food?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She lifted up the carrier bag with the snacks inside.

They weren't for the boys. Just for us later.

We decided to watch TV until the boys actually got here.

After an episode of gossip girl, there were knocks at the door and the sounds of Danish and Patrick bickering on the other side.

Chanel and I exchanged a look and laughed before I opened the door.

I hadn't seen Patrick since he told us and it made me see him in a different light.
It was intermediating but also... interesting?

Patrick and Danish were met with my eyes. Danish had a white Calvin Klein t shirt and black sweatpants sitting on his defined physique.

However, the only thing that took my attention was Patrick. Wearing a black Armani hoodie and light grey sweatpants. He looked perfect as always, his hair styled and his blue eyes shining. 

"What's good?" Danish spoke as he walked into my apartment. My eyes were still fixated on Patrick as I moved out of the way to let him in. He gave me a small smile and nodded.

I sighed, knowing this was going to be a weird experience.

"Move."

I turned around to see Chanel trying to shoo Danish away when he sat next to her. He rolled his eyes and moved to sit on one of the chairs.

Patrick sat on the other as I joined Chanel on the couch.

"So..."

I awkwardly said, after a few minutes of silence.