Chapter 12: 'El Beso' part 1

Part 1 of, 'El Beso'

...

"One day, you will kiss a man
You can't breathe without, and find that breath, is of little consequence."

...

Sunday
19:27

Madison's POV

"Chanel I swear to fuck if you don't get out of that god damn bathroom I will bust that door down and stab you with my heel."

"Calm your arse down, I'm almost finished."

I rolled my eyes. I understand how important this date was to her but god! I needed to get ready myself.

I had already texted Brooklyn about clubbing this morning and he seemed pretty excited. He was so easy going, it made it all a lot easier. He also said he really liked the club we were going to. I think it was called Campeona. Spanish? I think.

After what happened earlier, Patrick was the last thing on my mind. I didn't need to stress about him when I could focus on a night of fun with some amazing people.

Finally the door ope-

Patrick's POV

Sunday
19:27

"Open the fucking door!"

"Please. Please. I'm sorry. I will have the money tonight I promise."

"Do you think I have time to wait that long you fucking bastard? I have shit to do. Give me the fucking money."

I loaded the gun.

"Please. Just give me more time. Please." He whimpered from the other side of the door.

I bust down the door with an easy barge with my shoulder.

"Sorry mate, time's up. Night night."

BANG

Madison's POV

I banged on the door again.

"Chanel! You literally came out, grabbed my hairbrush and ran back in? Can't you brush your hair in my room?"

I was screaming through the door as my aunt walked past tutting and telling me to shut up.

"Can you calm the fuck down. Jesus, I'll be out in a minute."

"I swear to god Chanel if you tell me to calm down one more time."

She swiftly opened the door and I nearly fell through it.

She walked past me. But before she walked into my bedroom, wrapped in her towel, she had to add something else.

"Calm. Down."

"You bitc-"

Patrick's POV

Sunday
19:45

"Finally! You actually killed someone. Damn. You aren't a little bitch anymore."