Chapter 13: 'El Beso' part 2

Part 2 of 'El beso'

...

"And what's the worst you take
From every heart you break
And like the blade you stain
Well, I've been holding on tonight."

...

Previously...

...
I answered his call and loud music filled my ears.

"Patrick! Bro! You have to get here. This club is insaaaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeee."

I rolled my eyes.

"Lewis, are you drunk?"

"Noooooooo. I can't be drunkkkk. I'm driving, duhhhhh."

"Where are you?"

"I donooo mannnnn snapmap meee yeahhhhhh."

"I'll come get you."

"Okayyyyyyy but don't tell patrickkkkkk. Maddison is here with someoneeee shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

My fists clenched and I ended the phone.

I checked where he was on snapmaps before I hopped in my car and started driving, my stomach killing me on the way.
...

Present...

Maddison's POV

It didn't take long before everyone was completely pissed. I was tipsy, yet I was completely aware of everything around me.

Lewis was supposed to be our designated driver and he was the worst of all of us.

Chanel and lewis constantly went off to the bathroom to make out with each other.

Ew.

Cute.

But ew.

The loud music was booming and giving me a headache.

Brooklyn was pretty drunk. He kept trying to kiss me which was awkward and got kind of angry when I refused.

We were all dancing on the main dance floor, near the speakers. Lewis whispered something to Chanel before walking away and holding his phone to his ear.

Who is he talking to?

I let myself have fun and danced with Chanel and Brooklyn, swaying my hips to the music.

I was having fun. It's just, something felt, missing.

Lewis came back a few minutes later and we all danced some more.

I decided to go get another drink. I told Brooklyn who nodded and I walked to the bar.

I ordered a vodka coke and looked around the club as the man made it.

I looked at the door and saw it open swiftly.

The tall, broad and most handsome man, walked through it.