Chapter 8: 'Posh Little Prick.'

Hi welcome back. :). Again sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I am terrible at checking.

It had been an hour.

Waiting tables, pouring drinks. It only got easier the more I did it. I was even starting to ignore Alice's bitchy comments every now and then.

My aunt didn't come in on Tuesdays. She stayed in with Rey.

"Shit!"

I turned to look at Chanel behind me. She'd dropped a glass. I laughed before going over and helping her pick up the pieces.

"Thanks bitchface. Don't look now but look now."

I turned around to what she was pointing at. The team walked in and strutted over to their normal table. They were still wearing their suits as I presume they didn't have time to change. Not that I'm complaining since Patrick looked gorgeous in a suit.

Another half an hour had passed and the place was getting busy. Alice was still mindlessly flirting with Patrick.  He looked different today. Almost annoyed.

Someone had requested ice in their drink so I took it back and added ice. Because of how full the drink was, I was being very careful where I walked and made sure to keep all my focus on the cup so it wouldn't spill.

I looked up for a brief mome-

"What the fuck!"

I had bumped into someone and spilt the drink all over them. They sounded so pissed.

I looked up with embarrassment.

I met those crystal blue eyes.

I spilt a drink all over Patrick Bamford.

Fuck.

He looked at me with a hardened glare as he tried to dry himself.

"Oh my go-od I'm so sorry I-"

"Watch where you're fucking going you stupid bitch."

I took a step back in shock.

Did he?

I shook my head lightly, not believing what I was hearing.

"I um I- I'm-"

"What? Speak fucking English please Jesus Christ."

My mouth was wide open.

I was stronger than this. Before a tear could escape my eye I wiped it away and stood up straight, crossing my arms. Matching his dirty look.

Before I could open my mouth to speak, Chanel came storming over.

"Can you calm the fuck down. She obviously didn't mean to do it. Stop being pathetic."

Patrick turned his dirty look to Chanel before replying.

"I don't fucking care whether she meant it or not. The idiotic little girl should of been looking where she was fucking going."

"Listen here you posh little prick. I don't know who you think you're talking to and I swea-"

"What's going on here?"

One of Patrick's teammates walked over and looked at us all skeptically.

Chanel spoke up after a minute of awkward silence.

"Your fucking pal, Patrick just screamed at my friend because she accidentally spilled a drink on him. It's pathetic honestly."

Patrick took a step towards her angrily and his teammate pulled him back.