Chapter 7: 'That's Not A Real Name'

Monday
6:30am

My eyes flickered open to the sound of my alarm.

I practically rolled around my bed for 10 minutes, procrastinating getting up.

"Get your arse up, Madison."

Oh great.

Aunt Jessie is awake.

"5 mooorer minuoooteessss."

"Okay I understood none of that sentence. Just get your arse up and get ready. You have to be at uni earlier than usual because it's your first day and you need your schedule. Arsewipe."

My head shot up.

"Aren't you supposed to be loving and supportive as my aunt?"

She rolled her eyes and threw a bottle of water at me.

"Ow!"

"I'm as loving and supportive as British people get." She laughed and walked out, shouting behind her. "Get ready!"

I rolled off the bed and groaned. I dragged myself to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth before getting in and washing my hair, face and body. I got out and went to my room to get ready.

I applied a light amount of makeup and curled my hair. I brushed out the curls to make them lighter and got changed.

I threw on some high waisted blue jeans, a white crop top and a black jacket I found in my closet. Did I buy this yesterday? It was kind of oversized and soft like a zip up hoodie.

I checked the time. 7 o'clock. I walked into the kitchen and Rey was already sat down, in her school uniform. I patted her on the head and sat down next to her. Aunt Jessie brought over some bowls with Cheerios inside. She put a bottle of milk on the table and two glasses of orange juice.

"Thanks aunt Jessie."

She smiled and walked into her room to get changed. Rey and I finished as aunt Jessie came back into the kitchen.

"Madison? Aren't you supposed to pick up Chanel at seven thirty?"

"Yea-

Oh shit."

I stood up and hugged Rey before running into my room, grabbing my purse, slipping on some vans and running back out and to the door.

"Bye!"

Aunt Jessie laughed and shouted bye before I closed the door. I ran to my car.

I turned it on and looked at the time.

7:40

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I pulled up outside Chanel's house in 5 minutes. She came out with black jeans, a grey jumper, and timberlands. She held a black Gucci bag that I really wished I had.

"Alright Bitch. You're fucking late."

I rolled my eyes. "Good morning to you too."

Chanel directed me to the university and we got there we plenty of time to spare. She walked me to the main office before she left to go to her class. She told me where to meet her at lunch before I knocked on the door of the main office.

"Come in."

I opened the door. A man around the age of 50 was sat at a large desk. He looked up through his glasses and raised his eyebrows before looking down at a sheet of paper.

"Madison Beer?"

"Yes, Mr erm-"

"Laheey. Please, have a seat."