"Uhh Yeah, I've played since I was fourteen" he said running a hand through his hair nervously.

"Can you play anything" I said reaching for the guitar and placing it on my lap.

"Yea of course... I'd be pretty useless if after almost ten years or learning to play" he said chuckling to himself.

"So you sing?" I asked curiously looking up at him with curious eyes.

"Uhh-" he began, his hand reaching behind to scratch the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah".

"Can you sing me something?" I asked with hopeful eyes holding the guitar out to him.

"N-now?" He asked biting down on his lip. Why was he so nervous?

I nodded holding the guitar closer to him as he stared at it. He sighed before grabbing the guitar and placing it in his lap.

"What're you going to sing?" I asked curiously, kicking off my heels and sitting properly on the bed.

He stared down at the guitar in deep thought. It was silent for a few seconds before he spoke, "Can I sing you something I wrote?" He asked curiously not bothering to look up at me.

"You write songs?" I said staring at him in awe. How much more perfect can this guy get?

He nodded making me smile widely. "Of course".

He hesitantly stood up, leaving the guitar in his spot before heading over to his side drawer.

He rummaged through it before pulling out a familiar leather black notebook. The book he was writing in on the airplane.

I followed his movements as he sat back down, placing the guitar back in his lap.

"I know the words of my heart, but you can read them while I sing... I guess?" He said, it coming out more like a question.

I smiled nodding at the idea before he flicked through the full pages of writing before he got to the page he wanted.

He twisted the tuning pegs as he focusing on tuning his guitar.

I gave him a comforting smile before he began to strum his guitar, my smile instantly widening before I glanced down at the page.

The top of the page had one word, I'm guessing the name of the song. 'Imagination'.

I read along the words as he begin to sing. I almost wanted to shut the book, throw it behind me and just stare at him. His voice was mesmerising.

Oh, there she goes again
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name

My thoughts ran wild as it reminded me back when he 'hated' me. Maybe he didn't hate me at all and was trying to resist.

I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could because

My mind slowly came to the realisation that this song was about me.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you

My eyes flicked towards him as I saw him staring at his fingers move on the strings. He looked so focused and involved.

This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

Could this have been how he felt when he first started body guarding me?

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

I had now closed the book, holding it in my sweaty hands as I stared at him, my mouth open gape slightly.

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful

So damn beautiful

He looked up at me as he sung the words, 'so damn beautiful'.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

He was now staring at me as he beautifully played the guitar to perfection. His voice was the most magnificent thing I'd ever heard and I knew I'd be begging him to sing to me all the time.

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night
That we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

My eyes began to water as I stared at this beautiful man sitting right in front of me. The man I wanted to spend the rest of my entire life with.

Imagination

Imagination

My eyes widened slightly at his amazing vocals. How have I not heard him play or sing before, his room was right across from mine.

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night
That we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

A tear slipped down my cheek as I continued to get hypnotised by how beautiful his voice was.

His voice softened almost to a whisper tone as he continued to sing;

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you.

-

A/N: I am hungover as fuck but I have been literally planning this chapter from day fucking one so yay it's happened!!!