48

"The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker"

-

*WARNING: MATURE THEMES*

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Nothing will change the way I feel about you" I whispered my lips a finger span away from his. I could feel and smell his minty breath against my lips. I reached my arms around his neck twirling my finger through his curly ends.

He leaned down into my neck, "you look really good in my shirt" he breathed into my neck his hands pushing the end of his shirt up my thigh.

"Do I?" I softly said as I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning from his kisses.

"Mhm" he hummed out against my neck making me bite harshly onto my lip as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I pulled his head up, shocking him from my control that he usually had in these situations. I ran my finger tips slowly through his brown hair before pressing small kisses up his neck and jaw to just beside his lips.

He quickly grabbed my hands from his hair, lacing them and pulling them to my side before separating our fingertips. He ran his hands up the sides of my body as his forehead pressed against mine.

He lifted his shirt up to trace small circles on my hips with his thumbs. He pressed his nose softly against mine, his lips brushing against mine.

My lips parted, my tongue poking out to lick my lips as we continued to stare at one another. I glanced down at the little distance between us before focussing my attention back on him. He leaned forward, placing his hands on the kitchen counter on either side of me.

I was trapped.

His eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes before smashing his lips against mine. His lips mashed against mine as we desperately tried to get closer to one another. His hands lifting my thighs to wrap around his torso as he placed me on the kitchen counter

His tongue slid into my mouth as we heavily kissed one another. The feeling of his lips against mine and our bodies proximity had me a wreck. It was a feeling like no other.

He began to kiss down the naps of my neck, letting out a moan as he found my sweet spot. I could feel him smirk against my skin as he began to suck on my skin. I gasped at the harsh but pleasurable feeling.

He continued to kiss down my neck and onto my collarbones. I tilted my head back in pleasure. There was nothing he couldn't do that made this more pleasurable.

"Shawn..." I breathed out as he kissed back up my neck.

"Mm" he hummed against my jawline.

"I want you" I softly said reaching down to palm him through his jeans. He bit down on his lip as he stared intently into my eyes. His eyes were now a shade darker with lust.

"If you keep touching me I'm going to have to fuck you right here" he cursed. I gasped at his crude language but also the visions that began to appear in my own head.

I nodded gulping slightly.

His hands gripped the bottom of my thighs, lifting me up against him. I could feel his hard on pressing against my core. He began to walk in the direction of his bedroom, kicking the door open and shut before dropping me onto his bed.

My hair fell all around me on the bed as I stared up at Shawn, my lip between my teeth.

He spread my legs to kneel in the bed space between them, leaning forward and placing his hands beside my head. I was almost intimidated by his hard stare.

He reached down lifting the shirt up above my breasts to reveal my lace bra. He pushed the rest of the shirt over my head, my arms lifting up to remove it.

"You are amazing" he breathed out as his eyes ran along my body. I placed my hands over my stomach as he continued to stare.

Was he reconsidering because of my body?

"Don't cover up for me" he whispered pushing my hands to the side.

He continued his tormenting eye contact as he began to kneel down in between my legs. My eyes widening as his fingers hooked on the edges of my panties and slowly began to slide them down my legs.

I watched him with wide eyes as he slowly removed the lace material of my body, throwing it beside the bed on the floor.

He laid a hand on my stomach, his thumb reaching down to my needed area. His other hand reached to his back, swiftly pulling his shirt off his head and tossing it to the floor.

He goes down to my feet beginning to kiss up my right leg, from my ankles to my inner thigh before blowing cool air onto my heat.

I gasped, my back arching with my head now tilted back.

"Shawn, Stop teasing" I whimpered out needing something, his touch, his mouth. Anything.

"If you say so princess" he responds before the cold air is replaced with his warm tongue running up and down my folds. You gasp at the contact as one of his hands reaches up and intertwined with yours whilst the other kneads my right breast.

His tongue circles your clit before sucking and tugging at it making you gasp.

"Shawn" you moaned out as he began to flick his tongue up and down your folds, his eyes never leaving yours. His eyes completely covered in lust as they grew to be a darker shade.

"Moan for me baby" he whispered continuing his pleasurable assault.

"Shawn fuck" I moaned out softly, the pleasure becoming undeniable and I knew I was going to release soon.

"Louder" he responded, his tongue plunging into your entrance making you moan loudly.

"That's it's baby" he said continuing to roughly kneed my breast.

"Shawn I'm close" I whimpered as he continued to flick his tongue back and forth on my clit then dipping his tongue inside me.

He sucked on my clit before pulling away leaving me looking at him as if he had just murdered someone.

"What the fuck Shawn" I said trying to catch my breath as he quickly unbuttoned his jeans and removed his briefs.

"Why- oh fuck" I groaned as he pulled me to the edge of the bed before entering me.

He groaned as I let out a throaty moan. He thrusted slowly, allowing me to adjust to his big size.

"Fuck Shawn" I groaned as he bent down bringing his body on top of mine as he thrusted faster and harder.

Our lips found one another's as we began to furiously make out, our tongues battling one another.

My hands raked up his back as he thrusted into me before bringing his head to lean against mine.

"Fuck I love you Em" he groaned out continuing to thrust as I felt a knot form in my stomach and his thrusts become sloppy. We were both close

"I love you Shawn. Fuck- I love you" I gasped out as I felt my self release at the same time as Shawn.

He groaned as he released inside me.

I let out a last breath as Shawn tumbled over beside me, instantly pulling my naked body close to his. It was hot. Extremely hot but his body against mine was what I needed and craved.

"Good thing your on birth control" he said making me laugh and hide my face in his chest.

-

A/N: Dammmnnnn this was a very interesting chapter :))) Also just so many after references