CH.52: Butterflies and Hurricanes

Title Reference: "Butterflies and Hurricanes" by Muse.

****************

THIRD PERSON POV

Chanyeol and Onew arrive at the hospital. Officer Kwon is in the lobby, waiting for them

Officer Kwon gets up, "Chanyeol, follow me"

Onew and Chanyeol follow him to the third floor. Minho is waiting outside of a room from the third floor and sees Chanyeol and Onew with Officer Kwon. Minho smiles, "Finally, you guys are here"

Chanyeol and Onew walk up to him. Minho grabs Chanyeol arm and whispers, "Close your eyes"

Confused, Chanyeol stills does what he is told. Minho covers Chanyeol's eyes to avoid him peeking then looks inside the room, "Guess who's here"

Chanyeol is then lead by Minho inside the room.

"Chanyeol"

Chanyeol immediately removes Minho hands and sees the person that called his name. Tears form around Chanyeol's eyes and feels his heart beating fast, "Oh my- Baekhyun"

Baekhyun is sitting on the bed wearing newly changed clothes; while his mother, Baekbeom, and Sungjae are sitting on chairs beside the bed.

Baekhyun, with stitches on his forehead and bruises all over him, excitedly jumps out of the bed and runs to Chanyeol. Chanyeol hugs him tight, "I missed you so much"

Onew goes up to Baekbeom and hugs him. Baekhyun winces, "Chanyeol, Chanyeol- you're hurting me"

Chanyeol let's go, "I'm so sorry... I just missed you so much- I can't believe I finally get to hold you" Chanyeol holds him again and cries, "I prayed every night that you were okay"

Baekhyun smiles, "I prayed every night... to see you again-I thought about you every day..."

"Um," Onew mumbles. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at him.

Onew blushes, "Can I please hug you?"

Baekhyun smiles, "Yes. I missed you so much" He hugs Onew tight

Officer Kwon coughs, "I apologize for interrupting but- Mr. Byun Baekhyun. I would like to ask you a couple of questions if you are ready"

"I think Baekhyun needs to fully recover before you question him- let him rest," Mrs. Byun says

"I apologize for the inconvenience but this is urgent. Wu Yifan needs to be brought to the station but we need to locate him first. Baekhyun, I need your help," Officer Kwon says

"It's okay, Mom," Baekhyun reassures her then looks at the officer. "What do you need to know?"

"I need to know everything that happened from the day you went missing, up to what happened just a couple of hours ago," Officer Kwon explains

Baekhyun nods, "Okay... Right here?"

"Where ever you are most comfortable," Officer Kwon says

"I would rather talk tomorrow... if that's okay-"

"That's perfectly fine, Baekhyun. You get all the rest you need and come to my office when you're ready"

"Chanyeol can take you tomorrow," Baekbeom offers. Baekhyun smiles and nods

*
*
*
*

Jongdae heads back to Tao's room. B-Bomb and the others are leaving, they don't want to get involved. Jongdae enters Tao's room again, "Um, Luhan said your aunt will be here soon. Does your throat still hurt? How are you feeling?"