CH.16: Dumb & Dumber

Title Reference: "Dumb & Dumber" by iKON.

****************    

JUNMYEON'S POV

"And that is why you always use protection," Kibum says

Jesus, take me now

"Kibum. Jongdae, please stop" I beg

Yixing and Jonghyun left in the middle of lunchtime to play soccer, so it's Jongdae, Kibum and me sitting on our usual table outside by the cafeteria.

"Junmyeon, we're just looking out for you since this is your first relationship since middle school. It's different now" Jongdae says

"How?" I ask

"*cough* Hormones *cough*," Kibum says

I groan

Jongdae takes out some printouts from his binder, "Okay. Genital herpes-"

"PLEASE STOP!" I cover my face with my arms "I promise-I promise to never have sex just please stop this!"

"That's not why we're doing this. This is just in case Mr. Pothead over there decides to give you any funny ideas," Kibum says, referring to Yixing, and Jongdae nods.

"Then make him suffer, not me," I tell them.

"Hey guys, what are you doing-WHAT THE FUCK JONGDAE! Why do you have those with you!" Baekhyun says. His eyes are big and he is pointing to the printouts that Jongdae has in his hands.

"Baek, I saw the way you and that new kid were looking at each other yesterday... Please have a seat." Kibum says

"NO! Save yourself! Leave now." I turn to Baekhyun.

Jongdae grabs Baekhyun's arm and pulls him down.

"Hey what's that Baek," I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, Kris invited me to a party this Saturday," he tells us showing us the flyer.

Kibum reads it and says, "Zico? Ew, he's weird and creepy."

"Are you going?" Jongdae asks

"Um... I don't know" Baekhyun says

"Baek... I think you should stay away from Kris," I tell him.

"Why-" Jongdae interrupts Baekhyun, "Hey, Minnie told me that you went out with Kris with over the summer."

"It was one date-"

Kibum asks, "Junmyeon! You dated both Yixing and Kris at the same time?"

"No. no-" Baekhyun interrupts me, "Junmyeon, you went out with Kris knowing that I like him? If you like Kris please tell me now. I don't want a repeat of middle school when we both liked Jimin."

"No-no I like Yixing-"

"You like Kris?" Kibum asks Baekhyun

"Then why don't you want Baekhyun going out him?" Jongdae asks me

Are they not gonna let me explain?!

"Ugh, forget it," I get up and leave.

I head to the field when I see Sehun sitting on a bench, reading a manga.

"Surprised you're not playing soccer, Sehun," I say as I sit next to him and taking out a bag of chips.

"Not in the mood today," Sehun mutters as I offer him some chips and he accepts.

"Why?" I ask him

He looks at me and doesn't say anything

"Fine, don't tell me"