CH.02: Summer Nights

Title Reference: "Summer Nights" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

****************  

SEHUN'S POV

Left. Right. Left. Right. Left.

Fuck.........

I kicked my ball to far.......no no No NO NO NOOOOOO!!! IT'S GOING INTO THE STREET!

...

......

..........

Saved :)

Hi. I'm Sehun, just your average boy living in an average world......... Walking to school.

Making my way downtown. La la la, I don't know the rest. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Now you're probably wondering why I'm taking a ball with me to school. A soccer ball....not the other one.

I know what you're thinking. Hehehe

Anyway, I'm going to try out for soccer this year(again) and I'm going to MAKE THE TEAM!

I wanted to try out last year, but I was 11 minutes late so the coach didn't let me try out.

But I heard, this year, there is a new coach, and he's super cool so I hope I make it.

As I head upstairs and into the hallway to reach my locker; I see the guy I've been crushing on since middle school.

Luhan

He's with Kyungsoo.

He's so beautiful and his eyes... ugh. *cough*

Anyway, he makes me so nervous; the most I've said to him was baba.

One of his best friends, Baekhyun, found out in 10th grade that I like Luhan.

I had a project with Baekhyun for Drawing class. We sat in the library working on our drawing when Luhan joined with Minseok to do a book report together.

Baekhyun said I kept stealing glances at Luhan, so I couldn't deny it. That guy is an observer.

Since then Baekhyun said he will help me to ask Luhan out and we are actually really good friends now.

I look straight at Luhan and saw that he was staring at me too.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHAT DO I DO!? AAAHHHHHHH

OH MY GOSH!? I have to stop talking to myself. LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY!!! TURN YOUR HEAD OR AT LEAST LOOK DOWN DUMBASS!

Ugh don't be mean to yourself, that's not nice.

BUT YOU CAN SO STUPID SOMETIMES! UGH!

I need help.

Just keep walking-keep walking.

I look again to Luhan and Kyungsoo.

Luhan is just staring blankly while Kyungsoo looks like he is judging me, he probably is.

I finally make it to my locker and put in the extra notebooks I brought just in case a class asks for one.

I turn my head because I can hear my step-brother's voice. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

I know he hates me, and so does his mother; even though I've been nothing but nice to them.