CH.15: Remember Jaehyo

Title Reference: "Remember Me" by Miguel and Natalia Lafourcade.

****************    

A/N: That's Jaehyo in case some of you don't follow Block B, he's mentioned a lot in this chapter that's why I chose a gif of him :)

LUHAN'S POV

I decided to go home for lunch since I didn't want to be bothered by Baekhyun or anyone else about eating something.

I know it's bad that I am only eating once a day, but I have to lose a little more weight to reach my goal and my old diet was not helping.

Every time I look at myself in the mirror, I can see my double chin and lumps of fat.

I wish I was lumpy space princess, at least she can embrace it.

I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I open the refrigerator, the chicken thigh and drumstick catch my attention. I ignore it and grab the water pitcher.

I drink my glass of water.

My stomach growls.

I try to ignore it but... I'm having a hard time catching my breath.

I can't take it anymore.

I open the refrigerator once again and grab the bowl of grapes. I grab one and eat it.

I want to cry.

I need more.

I grab more food out of the fridge.

Oranges, apples, jell-O, meatloaf, and, of course, the chicken.

I grab the chicken thigh and devour it.

It's been so long since I've eaten meat... I don't even remember when. All I've eaten the past weeks is small proportions of fruit and ice.

I go back and fill my mouth with everything I find in the fridge.

I was so busy gobbling up the food I didn't even notice I was crying.

What have I done?! I broke my diet?!

I look around me. I literally pigged out with everything that was inside the fridge. Of course, everything that was eligible. I close the fridge.

I lean back on fridge, slide down to sit on the floor, and hug my knees.

I hate myself. All my hard work.

Then it hits me.

Jaehyo!

I remember Jaehyo

And recall old advice from him, my former teammate

*Flashback*

I'm in school for soccer practice. We finished thirty minutes ago but we were still on school grounds. I walk into the restroom to wash my hands since I just ate some greasy food from a food truck parked outside.

I hear someone from inside the stalls. Is he throwing up?

"Hey... who's in there? Are you okay?" I grab a paper towel and dry my hands, making my way to the door to tell Coach Shin Donghee.

The toilet flushes and Jaehyo steps out of the stall.

"No need Lu. I'm okay," He smiles at me.

"But... I heard you though. Did the food make you sick? It was too greasy huh?" I ask.

"Ugh, I didn't even eat it. Just the smell of it made me sick," Jaehyo mumbles

"Are you okay? Should I get coach?" I ask