CH.41: Call Me Baekhee

Title Reference: "Call Me Baby" by EXO.

****************   

THIRD PERSON POV

It's break time. Chanyeol quickly packs his things and heads out to the hallway, leaving the new student Tao with Luhan and Sehun behind to find Baekhyun. He walks over to Mr. Jongwoon's classroom since that's Baekhyun's second period. Chanyeol stops his tracks and his smile disappears when he sees Baekhyun coming out of the classroom. Kris has one arm around Baekhyun while his other hand is holding Baekhyun's. Baekhyun is smiling and rests his head on Kris' chest as they walk down the hallway. Chanyeol adverts his glaze and heads the other direction.

*
*
*
*

OCTOBER: WEEK 5/ TUESDAY

THIRD PERSON POV

"What the hell is wrong with you, Chan. Why haven't you told Baek about Kris yet?" Jongin asks while Chanyeol, Yixing, and him walk to the gym to change for soccer practice

"He's was with Kris all day long. I can't tell him that Kris flirted with someone else in front of Kris"

"You must really like Baek-"

"I love him," Chanyeol mutters then stops his tracks

Jongin turns around when he notices Chanyeol has stopped, "Come on Chan, we can't be last ones to show up or we'll end up having to do thirty push-ups"

Chanyeol shakes his head, "Tell Coach I'm not feeling well. I'm not in the right mindset to go"

"Alright. Feel better," Jongin waves at him

Yixing walks ahead, "Actually, I'm practicing with Coach Kim Yunho and Kris today so can you let Coach Donghae know I'm skipping soccer practice?"

"Sure thing. I'm messenger boy today apparently," Jongin mutters

Jongin enters the locker and begins to change into his gym shorts and shirt

"Yo Jongin. Why didn't you wait for me? We always walk together after class," Taemin asks as he enters the locker room

Jongin glares at Taemin, "I don't walk with traitors"

Taemin knits his eyebrow, "What are you talking about"

"All you day you were practically glued to my Squishysoo! How could you do this to me?!"

"First of all- YOUR Squishysoo?! Just two days ago I saw you making out with Krystal at Minho's Halloween party. Second, I'm straight. Third, I have a girlfriend who I love dearly. And fourth and most importantly- I'm your best friend!"

Jongin pouts, "But... but..." Taemin waits for Jongin to say something. Jongin sighs, "You're right. I'm sorry, Tae-"

"I was just trying to comfort Kyungsoo-"

"Comfort? Is he okay? What happened?"

Taemin scratches the back of his neck, "I- uh. I can't tell you"

"This is Kyungsoo we are talking about- tell me!"

"Jongin stop-"

Jongin grabs Taemin by the shoulders and shakes him, "Please! Tell me! I'll give you my blood!"

Taemin breaks Jongin's grip, "Fine! Fine!"

Jongin bites his nails waiting for Taemin to speak

"He... he..." Taemin looks at Jongin then changes his mind, "He was crying at the Halloween party... He's still depressed about losing Park Kyung"