CH.50: Green Rain

Title Reference: "Green Rain" by Shinee.

****************

THIRD PERSON POV

"Minho? Where is he? I haven't seen him in a while?" Onew asks

"He... he was kissing Minseok, Onew," Sehun finally says

Onew's smile fades and he shakes his head, "I knew it... I knew it- I'm such a dumb- dumb"

Sehun holds Onew, "Onew, don't say that-"

Chanyeol begins to cry, "No- no..."

The rest in the room see Chanyeol crying while still on the phone. Chanyeol takes a deep breath, "Okay... Please! Let me know... Okay... bye"

He hangs up and cries. Onew goes up to him and hugs Chanyeol.

"What happened- what did he say?" Luhan asks

Chanyeol lets go of Onew and takes another deep breath, "Officer Kwon and his team went to the lake. They've been searching all day he said and they... they found a dead body in the lake"

Many of them are left speechless. Kyungsoo is the first to speak, "Chanyeol, we are not a hundred percent sure if it's Baek-"

Chanyeol cries, "I didn't protect him- I could have done more-"

Yixing cries, "How could this happen? How could Kris do this!"

"Now I'll never hear his lame jokes anymore," Jongin whines

Kyungsoo begins to wipes some of Chanyeol's tears. Luhan gets up, "Jongin, shut up"

Jongin pouts. Luhan continues, "Everyone, shut up!" Luhan's eyes get teary and he shakes his head, "I don't know who they found but it's not Baekhyun"

Chanyeol sniffles, "But it's exactly where Tao said he was gonna be-"

"Well, he's wrong! ... cuz it's not Baekhyun." Luhan sniffles, "It's not"

Luhan begins to cry so Sehun holds him.

Junmyeon clears his throat and stands up from the bed, "Until officer Kwon identifies the body, can we all stay positive, please."

The rest of them nod. "I think we should pray," Sehun says still holding Luhan

"Great idea," Yixing mutters and gets on his knee. The rest soon follow Yixing and kneel in front of the bed

*
*
*
*

Jongdae gets out of the taxi, pays the taxi driver then stares at Minseok's house, nervous. He yells, "Minseok!"

Minseok is leaning on Minho, both of them sleeping on the doorsteps. Both of them jump when they hear Jongdae. Minseok wipes his drool. Minho rubs his eyes.

Jongdae tries his best to balance himself to walk across the front yard. He giggles when he sees Minseok looking at him, "Minseok"

Minseok shakes his head and sighs. Minho gets up and walks over to Jongdae, "What are you doing here? Minseok doesn't want to see- especially like this-"

"Minnie... My Minnie can speak for himself," Jongdae slurs

Minseok pushes Minho to the side, "Jongdae... what are you doing here..."

"I miss you. I think about you every day, Minnie-"

"Don't... don't call me that," Minseok mumbles. "Jongdae, you slept with B- Bomb... and Sungjae. And who knows how many other people-"

"You cheated on me first- you slept with B-Bomb-"

"For the last time, I didn't sleep with B- Bomb! I've only been with you! You idiot!" Minseok yells