"Go get something then" AJ smartly remarked.

"Bitch I'll punch" Yoni threatened him.

Aaliah opened her mouth to say something but Solai cut her off. "Don't get jumped"

She let out a huge sigh and I got up handing Jahking Sarabi. "Nuhun, take her. Magic take Passion and all y'all girls go get y'all stuff"

"Nigga this my house, and who said I was going?" Magic asked.

"You are going, so get you and Passion ready" Chris jumped in.

"Yo-"

"Magic"

"FINE!" she huffed.

"Put that ass in CHECK!" Solai laughed. "I wish Ky would"

"You wanna play with me?" He asked her.

"Nope, I'm putting my shoes on right now" she quickly got up.

I started to laugh at all the girls scattering around  getting ready. "Y'all just some scary lil bitches"

"Nah, they got respect for they niggas. Something you need" Jahking said.

"I do respect you" I scoffed.
-

We left to get one thing, and that was a few bottles. How we ended up at the mall? I have no idea. I'm sure Essence convinced us because she got hella bags.

We walked into a shoe store and I grabbed Nala's hand. Aaliah was pushing Sarabi in the stroller, so it was cool.

Nala loves shoes and I love buying them for her. Although she barely wears them 3 times because we're usually always in the house.

"These mommy" she jumped holding a pair of Jordans.

"You like them?" I asked her and she nodded

"You like them?" I asked her and she nodded. "Look you get em too" she pointed.

"Should we get daddy a pair?"

"Yeah!" She cheesed.

"Okay come on, let's go get our sizes"

Jahking*

I'm sweating and can't stop moving, just a nervous wreck. "Damn nigga go eat some ice or something" AJ laughed.

"Quit stressing" Chris pushed me. "She gone say yes"

"She better... damn, how long does it take to go get alcohol" I looked out the window.

"When you proposing to sis?" Kyrie asked Chris.

He shrugged, "I don't know. We already married without the ring"

"What about you Kyrie?" I laughed.

"Never, Solai ain't with that and I'm glad because I'm not either. She said as long as I give her kid before she 30 we gone forever be straight" He answered.

"They here"

"Act normal" I said.

"Shut the hell up now!" Eisha yelled at Nala who was crying.

"Quit yelling at her, what you got?" I asked.

"Some shoes" she said sitting the bags on the couch, "I got you a pair too hold on"

"I pick em daddy" Nala sniffed cheering.

Now was the time, I went behind her and bent down on one knee and opened the box waiting for her to turn around. All the girls jaw dropped and they started to smile.

"These cute ai-" she cut herself off when she turned around and dropped the box of shoes.

"Jahking get up" she shook her hands as her eyes began to water.

"Eisha, I-"

"Is this a joke?" she asked crying.

"No" I laughed. "Now let me propose"

She wiped her face but it was useless because more tears just started to fall. "There is no one that I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. We been through so much shit and no cap, I'm surprised you still with me after the stuff I put you through. W-"

"YES!" She yelled.

"I wasn't finished" I blinked.

"You're taking to long" she handed her hand to me and everyone started to laugh. I shook my head and put the ring on her finger.

When I stood up, she jumped on me leaving a thousand kisses. "Awwww" Essence and everyone else cheered.

I put Eisha down and she sniffed pulling my arm. "Somebody babysitting until 3, we'll be back" she said as we left out the door.

"NUHUN!" We heard everybody yelling.

——————
Excuse any mistakes !
3 more chapters n I'm DONE !
325 followers ?🧐