Chapter 31- Just getting started

Start from the beginning

Now this, shocked me completely. Here she was, on her knees in front of me. The best part? I didn't even have to tell her. Didn't have to ask. It was completely by her own will. 

I waited for a response, not wanting to push her. 

"It's just...I'm so horny!" She whined. 

As soon as she said that, I was floored. In a good way. I looked into her eyes. I could see tears forming already.

Oh, my precious, precious pet

I closed the distance between us. I softly stroked her hair. She looked up at me, I could tell she still didn't trust me. But caution was thrown to the wind. 

"I promise, you'll cum. But you'll have to earn it first." I whispered to her, smirking. Her eyes went from distrust to pleading. 

"Mistress, please." She whimpered. Her eyes dark blue eyes pleading me. 

"Nuh-uh, you don't want to cum too soon. Trust me." I told her as I walked past her and towards Katie.

"As for you, I'm very disappointed."

Katie sat up quickly. Looking me in the eyes. 

"For what?! She obviously was the one who started it! She even admitted it!"  She huffed crossing her arms. Her bangs covering one of her eyes as she pouted.

"Traitor!!" Ashley yelled across the room. I put my hand up, letting her know I've got it under control.

"Oh really?" 
"Really." 

I would have expected this from Ashley, but you? My good girl? Oh, Katie Bug. You know better. 

I grabbed the remote to T.V. off the table. I hit a button, to reveal the previous security footage. Sound and all, blaring from the beginning.

Katie's face went red as she covered her face. 
"Katie, Katie, Katie." I paced in front of her as the footage played.
"Did you really think you could get away with lying to me? Katie Bug..." 

Soon Katie went from the couch, and onto her knees as well. Just what I'd expect from her. 

"No Mistress! I'm sorry I was acting on impulse I'm so sorry." She said, tears welling in her eyes.

I sat down on the couch next to her, and ran my fingers gently through her long hair. 
"Don't let it happen again." 

"Are you going to get rid of me?" Katie asked, tears threatening to spill over. 
I waved her up on the couch. She quickly came. I pulled her into my lap, comfortably resting my hand on her knee. 

"Never. I'd never get rid of my Katie Bug.' I told her placing a kiss on her lips. She kissed back eagerly. 

Ashley's P.O.V. 

I watched the two of them make-out. I was practically squirming where I sat. I felt like I was already right on the edge, without having to do anything to myself. 

So this is what blue balls feels like...

Shoulda taken care of it before it got this bad!

Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear it. 

Well if you had listened to me we wouldn't be dripping down our thighs! 

I started wiggling in place, not knowing how much longer I could hold out. At the same time, I didn't want to interrupt them on the off chance of making things worse for myself.

Mistress pulled away from Katie. Running her hand up Katie's thigh.
"You're mine. Forever. Understand?" Mistress reassured her. Katie nodded with a smile.

Instead, I got up and started stripping. This drew attention from them both. Once I was completely naked I slowly walked over to them. Both of them looking me up and down. Katie bites her lip as she stares at me.

I cross my arms and look away, feeling my face heat up as their eyes scan me. 

"Come here darling." Mistress says as she pats the cushion beside her. 

Without hesitation, I sit next to her. She wraps her free arm around me. "Please.." I beg. I feel as though the slightest touch could make me cum instantly.

"Don't you dare cum unless I give you permission. Understand?" 

I nodded. 
"Please don't make me wait long." I whimpered.

Katie didn't take long before she leaned over, kissing me. I could still taste her on my tongue.

She put her hands down on my thighs, stabilizing herself as she leaned. 

Mistress's hand snuck over to me. She took her time, feeling my body. Running her fingers gently down my arms, across my ribs, and down to my thighs as Katie and I kissed. 

Katie's invaded my mouth as Mistress's hands felt my whole body, except where I needed it most.
I could feel the fire in my body begin to stir even more as Mistress teased me.

Her hands up and down my thighs, when I think she's finally going to touch me she pulls away. I moaned into Katie's mouth. 

Almost like a silent plea. 

The heat in my body was unbearable. And only got worse as time went on.

Finally, Mistress's fingers brush over me ever so slightly. I jump at the contact at first, but I relax.

"Oh my, you are wet aren't you...it's like a waterfall." She said as she slipped a finger inside of me. 

Sparks erupted through my entire body. Katie pulled away, biting my bottom lip.

"Mistress, I wanna taste more of her..." Katie said as she licked her lips. 

You know this feels a lot like...

The first time...

She got me again

I told you so

How?!

I glanced around. The sage bundle she had been burning had fallen to the floor. Something about it seemed off. That was when I noticed the tiny blue specks woven into the bundle. 

Son of a...

---
Author notes:

Sorry, it took so long to update...a lot has happened.