Chapter 40 ~ Pain But Love Ending

Jungkook POV

Appa was so shocked he dropped the knife. "Jinja!?, Y/n are you really pregnant?" He asked. Y/n nodded as tears rolled down her face do to the fear she had. Appa dropped down to his knees and started begging us for forgiveness. He told his men to untie us. As soon as we both were untied I rushed to Y/n and hugged her close.

"Are you okay!?, is that baby okay!?" I asked worried. She nodded and I sighed and wiped her tears away. "Where is hyun ki and Jihyun?" I asked. "They are in the panic room" she said. I brought her close to my chest and caressed her hair to calm her down some.

I told my father to leave while I have to think about forgiving him.

2 weeks later

Two weeks passed by and y/n is 10 weeks pregnant. I've decided to forgive my father so now everything is going great. Hyun ki and Jihyun have been staying at there uncle kind house because they finally have a little cousin to play with. While they stayed at jins house for the few days me and y/n have been focusing on the baby.

I'm now sitting on the couch throwing up and craving for something sour.

Y/n POV

I walked over to jungkook, and sat next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked and he was about to say something but he threw up again. Jimin came in and handed jungkook the pineapples. Jungkook lifted his head up from the trash can and started eating the fruit.
"Man what's wrong with you jungkook?" Taehyung asked coming inside the house.

"Well the doctor said he is going to have morning sickness like me but it sometimes can be normal for men to have it because of a new baby" I said and rubbed jungkook's back. "How long did he say it will last?" Taehyung asked. "The doctor said maybe 5 months or maybe until the baby is born" I said.

Jungkook got up, "that's too long" he said and walked outside and headed towards the little house where we like to spend our alone time. "Jungkook" I called and smiled. Jimin and taehyung left to go home. I caressed my stomach, "don't worry baby, appa will be okay" I said and went off to make dinner.

It's been about 2 hours since jungkook left but he hasn't come back yet. Dinner was done and I was worried so, I went to go check on him.

I saw him sitting at a table with his head down asleep. "Jungkook" I called but no answer. "Jungkook" I called again still no answer. I shook him to try to wake him up but he wouldn't move. "Ambulance, ambulance" I mumbled and grabbed my phone getting ready to dial 911. I felt someone's hand grab my wrist and It scared me a little. Jungkook lifted his head up and smiled.

"You little-" I said and started hitting him. He kept trying to dodge my hits and then he grabbed my wrist to stop me and started laughing. "Are you okay now, are feeling better now?" I asked and he nodded his head. "You big meanie you scared me" I said. Jungkook stood up and grabbed my hand. "I'm okay" he said and kissed my cheek.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and we started walking into the little house. Jungkook sat me down on his lap on the porch. Jungkook kept staring at me and caressed my face. "What? I asked smiling. "I can't believe I married the most beautiful girl and she belongs to only me" he said. I blushed and smiled at him. "I can't believe I married the most handsome man who gave me beautiful children and a crazy beautiful love that we have for each other" I said.

"What should we name the baby?" I asked.  "Well if it's a girl let's name her Jeon tae hee and if it's a boy let's name him jeon Shi hyun" he said. I smiled and hugged him. Those are perfect names I love them. "I want twins" jungkook blurted out. I pulled away from the hug. "What?" I looked at him wide eyed.

"Yes let's hope that our baby are twins so we can named them the two names" he said excited. "Jungkook have you lost your mind" I said. He started to chuckled and I glared at him. "That's not funny" I looked away from him. Jungkook grabbed my hand and turned my face to look at him.

"Jungkook during our whole love life it's been hard, and now we have the chance to be happy again finally and I don't want to lose this chance because I love you too much to see me lose" I said and tears started to fall. "Y/n your not going to lose me, I love you to much to that I can't even think about leaving you, so stop crying we should be happy now" he said and wiped my tears away.

We both looked into the night sky and the full moon was out and it was bright shining down on us tonight. "Jungkook this love we have isn't simple this is a love that had pain but also love, we had pain but love" I said. Jungkook moved his finger back and forth telling me to come here.  I shook my head. Jungkook came closer and put his lips on mine's softly and we kissed under the moon light.

We pulled and smiled, "Now what was I going to say before we talk, oh dinner is done" I said. "What did you make?" He asked. I stood up and smiled your favorite. I started to walk off the porch and head towards the house. Jungkook ran behind me and souped me up bridal style. I squealed at little. "Jungkook put me down" I said laughing. Jungkook lifted me up and kissed my stomach.

"Hello baby this is appa speaking I just want you to that me and eomma love you very much" he said. I wrapped my arms around jungkook's neck and kissed his sweet soft lips. Jungkook stopped walking and put me down. "You do know how to turn me on" he said. I smirked and walked away from him.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and turned me around and pressed his lips roughly against mine's passionately. I pulled away "come on its time to eat before the food gets cold" I said.

We walked back to the house hand in hand happy.