Chapter 29 ~ End

Taeyong POV

I dropped off Jackson and drove to my apartment. I reached my home and tiredly got out the car to walk up the stairs to unlock my apartment door. *click*, I unlocked my door and set the keys down on the table. I took off my shoes and flopped down on the couch.

I rested my head back and deeply sighed out. I wonder how am I going to get y/n to Jackson. My phone started to vibrate against the couch and I looked at the caller ID and it was jungkook.

Jimin POV

We all looked at taehyung with a questionable look. "Tae, we all know you have information about jungkook and y/n" I said. "Okay, I'll tell you, Jackson wang is still alive and he is after Y/n again but this time he wants to kill jungkook and even the kids, so when he takes y/n they can get married and have kids of there own" he said at once.

I clenched my fist up from anger and walked upstairs to my room. I slam the door and sat on my bed. I need to think of a plan.

Y/n POV

We stayed hugging for a while until told me he had to make an important phone call. I walked up stairs and sat on the bed. I started to caress my stomach. "Dony worry baby, appa said he is going to protect our family, but I can't tell him about you yet or it will cause stress for him". I laid down on the bed and got comfortable and soon drifted to sleep.

Boom!!!!! Boom!!!!! Boom!!!!

I got woken by the sound of someone banging on the door. I quickly stood up out the bed and opened the door. The banging was coming from the front door. Hyun ki and Jihyun woke up and came out from there room. "Eomma what's going on?" Hyun ki asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Some one is at the door" I said and went into there room and looked out the window. I saw a whole bunch of men outside with guns. I backed away from the window and went to hyun ki and jihyun. "Hyun ki remember where I told you to go if there were somebody to break in our house?" I asked him. Hyun ki nodded his head, "okay I need you to go there and don't come out until I tell you okay".

"What's going on eomma?" He asked but I didn't answer him. "Go and take your sister with you now". They both ran out the room and into the safe room Jungkook had made for us. I took out my phone and tried to call jungkook.

It rang five times before going to voice mail. I tried it but still no answer, "shit" I say. I walk down stairs and her a voice come from the front door. "Y/n I know your in there" I froze at the sound of that voice. It was Jackson, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I hide the knife behind my back and slowly walked towards the door. A hand grabbed me and I turned to see who it was and it was jimin.

Jimin signalled me to follow him, so I did and we went to Jungkooks office. Jimin opened the door and I went inside and saw jungkook standing near a window with a gun. Jungkook saw us walk in and came to me. He grabbed me face to see if I was alright. "Where are the kids?" He asked and I told him they were in the safe room.

"Jungkook I have something important to tell you" I said but jungkook wasn't listening to me. "Jimin go find the others and tell them to stand guard downstairs" jungkook said and jimin nodded and walked out the room. It's fine if we talk normal because this room, our bedroom and safe room is all sound proof.

"Jungkook I really need to tell you something" I said but he melting ignoring me. "Y/n If it's about what's happening now, I know and I will protect you" he said. " no it's not about what's happening now, it about me" I said. "I know your scared Y/n but you have to be brave right now" he said. "Its not just that, its-" I tried to say but jungkook interuppted me.

"Don't worry everything is gonna be okay" he said. "Jungkook please listen to me" I said but he still wouldn't. " we need to focus on this problem right now so it can wait" he said. " Jungkook it can't wait, I'm-", " I know scared" he cut me off again. I started to get angry, "JUNGKOOK I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!" I yelled. My eyes still closed, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. Jungkook stopped doing what he was doing and came to me.

"What?" He asked shocked, "I'm pregnant" I said once more. Jungkook started to smile and his hands touched my stomach. "Hello little one this is appa speaking" he said.

Time skip

After I told jungkook I was pregnant he told me to go back to our room. I sat on out bed and smiled.

Jackson POV

I stood outside and nobody answering the door. "Taeyong you stay here while I'll go find another way in" I said. "Okay boss" he replied, I walked around the house until I spotted a window cracked. I told one of my men to get me a ladder. I quickly leaned it against the house and started to climb it.

I came through the window quietly and it was Y/n and Jungkook bedroom. I saw Y/n sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hello there beautiful" I said and she stood up and ran toward the door. I chased after her, "Jungkook!!!" She yelled. I finally caught her before she could go any where else. I turned her around to face me. "Now I you where I want you" I said. "Please Jackson, I'm pregnant" she said. As soon as I heard her say that something went off in my mind.

All I could fell now was anger towards that baby and jungkook. "Who's the father?" I asked already knowing the answer but just wanted to confirm it. "Jungkook" she let out and I nodded and slowly released my grip.

Jungkook POV

I heard Y/n yell my name, I opens the door and walked out into the hallway and saw a scene I never wanted to see. " Y/n!!!!!" I yelled and ran towards her.

Y/n POV

Jackson let me go and said "I'm sorry my love but you can't have his babies but only mine" I looked at him confused and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a knife plunged into my stomach. I couldn't move, I then heard someone yell my name. I turned my head to see jungkook.

Bang!!! Bang!!!! Bang!!!!

I heard those gun shots and saw Jacksons body fall on the ground. I lost my balance and fell into a pair of arms. Is this my ending I think to myself.