Chapter 30 ~ Survive

Y/n POV

My breathing started to slow down and I had tears coming out the corner of my eyes. I looked up to see jungkook holding me in his arms, I see a couple of tears coming out from his face. "J-jungkook......" I said softly, "shhhh, don't try to talk" he said holding me close.

"Guys call an ambulance!!!!!" He yelled. I heard footsteps running up the stairs. "OMG?!, What happened?!" I heard someone say but I couldn't turn my head. "She has been stabbed, now get me an ambulance" jungkook said.

"J-jungkook......I....Love...You..,if I don't make it....please take care of the kids....for me" I said. "No Y/n Don't say that, your going to be fine" he said. I raised my hand up to his face and wiped his tears away. "Its okay" I say calmly and I weakly smiled at him. Tears started to fill my eyes as I take my last breaths. Soon the blackness fills around me.

Jungkook POV

I saw Y/n started to close her eyes and I choked on my breath. "Y/n......keep your eyes open" I said and began shaking her. Luckily the paramedics came just In time. They lifted her up and took her out the house into the truck. I ran along with them and then sat In the truck with Y/n. I held her hand as they did there work.

"If she doesn't make it I'm going to kill all of you" I glared at them and they nodded slowly.

We arrived at the hospital and they took her into the emergency room. I waited and waited 2 hours. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

J- Hello

Jin- Jungkook how is she

J- I haven't gotten anything yet

Jin- Oh well we are on the way with hyun ki and Jihyun

J- Okay see ya

I hung up the phone and the doctor came out. "How is she doc?" I ask and got up from my seat. "She okay, she just needs to stay here for about a week so we can make sure everything's alright, was she pregnant by any chance?" He said and asked. " Yes she was" I said and looked down, " well I'm sorry about your loss of the baby" he said and bowed and I bowed back "thank you".

"Appa!!" I heard and turned my head to see hyun ki and Jihyun running towards me. I squat down and gave them a hug. "Appa, where is eomma?" Jihyun asked. "Jihyun, eomma is here" I said. "Is eomma okay?" Hyun ki asked. I nodded, "Eomma got hurt but she is fine" I said. We three stayed like that hugging each other.

"Jungkook we can watch them if you want to go see Y/n" a voiced interuppted. I pulled away to see jin smiling down at me. "Thank you hyung" I said and stood up.

I walk in the room and see her laying peacefully. I hear the monitor beeping every heart beat. I sit down next to her and grab her hand holding it carefully. I sighed,"I told you, you will be okay, it's my fault for not protecting you right, I hope that you can forgive me" I said.

Y/n POV

All I see is darkness, I look around searching but I couldn't find no one. "Jungkook?!" I called out but I hear is silence. I walked straight out into the darkness. I saw a light so I started to run towards it. I got closer and closer enough to find out to be my family's house. I gasped and ran up to it. I opened up to see it all dark. "Eomma!?, Appa!?, Sister!?" I called out.

"Y/n" I heard a voice and I turned to see jackson. I gasped and froze In my spot. "Y/n, now since we are here together we can finally be together" he said and started walking closer to me. "We all can be and leave jungkook forever and ever" I turned to see my family surrounding me with and repeating and ever.

I started to feel claustrophobic and started to panic."No, no no no noooooooo!!!!!" I yelled.

I woke up screaming until I felt hands on my arms. I opened my eyes to see jungkook trying to calm me down. "Its okay it's me calm down, I'm right here baby" he said. I started to take deep breaths trying to calm my breathing. "Uh, jungkook...i...just...had the worst nightmare" I said and laid back down.

"Its okay I'm still here" he reassured and kissed my forehead. Jungkook took a rag and started to wipe the sweat off. I grabbed his wrist to stop and looked into his eyes. "Jungkook I'm sorry I should have been careful" I said as tears started to fill my eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you" I said and the tears came out.

"Oh, Y/n Its not your fault it's all mine I should have took better care of you" he said. I shook my head, "No if it's anybody's fault it's Jackson's". Jungkook nodded and sighed, I scooted over and patted the bed for him to lay beside me. Jungkook got onto the hospital bed, but because it was so small we cuddled into each other's arms.

I laid my head on his chest and started thinking. "Jungkook do you really mean it when you say we should get married again?" I asked and looked up at him for an answer. "Of course, but right now we need to worry about you healing" he said and gave me a light peck on the lips. I smiled and continued to rest my head on him while he comfort me.

Jin POV

I left the kids with taehyung and jimin while I went out to get groceries to make dinner for us and the kids. I opened the door to hear screaming. I walked into the living room and see a mess and taehyung and jimin on the groan screaming in pain. "Take this uncle jimin" hyun ki said and kicked him in the area where it doesn't shine. Jimin groaned in pain, and I looked over to see taehyung yelling and screaming, "let go!!!!". I saw him holding onto his hair. I looked up to see Jihyun pulling his hair very hard and laughing at him.

I had my mouth wide opened cause it reminded my of what jungkook and Y/n does to us. "Oh great we have trouble makers" I said.