Chapter 16 ~ Work

Jungkook POV

I lifted up to see a man who I know nothing of. "Who are you?" I questioned him to see him smirk. "I'm taeyong leader of Nct 127" he replied. "Why am I here?" "Your here because the rest of EXO are trying to kill you for killing there maknae sehun". I sat there and processed this through my mind. "If your wondering where everybody is they think your dead" he said pulling a chair closer to me.

"What about my wife?" I asked and looked up at him. "She thinks your dead to and they even had a funeral but don't worry it was a fake body" he smiled. "Jungkook you can go back home as soon as you finish something for me".

I looked at him to see him smirking, "What do I have to do?" I asked. "First your going to help me kill the rest of EXO and then we are going to combine our two gangs to become one and last we have to go to America to get my money" he said standing up and getting some clothes for me to put on.

"After you get dressed meet me down stairs". Taeyong handed me the clothes and left the room. I took off the bloody clothes and out new ones one and headed downstairs. I walked down to see this organization and inventory of weapons and much more. "This is where we train" said taeyong coming beside. We began walking to certain parts of the training room. "This" he said pointing to a guy whom I thinks works here. "His name is Doyoung and he is the Hacker of our group" taeyong said. I shook his hand and stepped back as we continued to walk over to meet more people. We finally meet all the people and went into the same room I was in hours ago when I woke.

"So what is it are we getting ready to do first?" I asked and sat on the bed looking at him. "First we are going to wait until you heal all the way and build your strength up okay". I nodded and took a deep breath to start focusing on this work to be with my wife soon.

A few weeks passed and I can't help but laugh because of how much I accomplished in these weeks. I have build all my strength and already did 2 of my mission which is go to america and get the money plus the one about the rest of EXO. That fucking doctor lied to Y/n and said I had died good thing I made him suffer the worst than the others but still. I clenched my fist and started punching the Punching Bag. "Aye!!!" I turned at the voice and stopped what I was doing, it was Taeyong. "You ready for the meeting to combine our Mafias" he said coming close and patting my back. I nodded and took my towel to wipe off all the sweat, I grabbed my water and took big sips to calm me down.

Time skip 6 months later

I finally saw bangtang and there were shocked to see me alive. "Jungkook" I heard someone say and I turned around to see jin coming towards me. "Yeah" I replied short and stopped from doing work. "When are you going to see Y/n?" He asked. "When I finish everything that I need to do" I reply back. Jin just nodded and smiled patting my back. After bangtang knew I was alive I requested one thing from them and that was to give me Intel about Y/n, Hyun Ki, and the baby.

I just hope that I finish this work on time to be there for the birth. I heard the door shuffling and someone coming through. I looked up to see taeyong coming in. "One more step left before we finish combining BTS and NCT. I smiled at the thought of me saying, One more step closer to meet Y/n.

Y/n POV

I lay back as the doctor put the gel on my stomach. "Are you going to find out the gender it's going to be?" The doctor ask. "No I want it to be a surprise" I answered. She nodded her head and began. I looked up at the screen to see our baby. Tears started to fill my eyes a little and I thought to myself I wish jungkook was here.

I smile to myself as I see our baby curled up inside my stomach on the screen. I finished up the doctor appointment I left to the car and headed to the house.

Jungkook POV

I went to the house to get something that I need to complete this last task. "Appa?"I heard a little voice asking in confusion. I turned to see hyun ki with a confused look on his face. "Appa, what are you doing here i thought you were in a better place" he said coming into the room.

I hesitated to answer but finally did "no I was on a trip for work that's why" I said bending down to his level. "But eomma said you were" he stated and looked more confused. I chuckled at how cute he was being. "Well she said that so you wouldn't have to worry" I said and hugged him. Hyun ki hugged me back and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hyun ki don't tell eomma that I was here okay?" I asked. "Wae?" He asked and I lifted him up still in my arms. "Because after I finish work I will surprise mommy okay" I stated. "Okay appa I won't tell" he said. I put him down carefully. "Now you can go play" I said and he ran off. I sighed out of relief and left the house.

I was walking down the street to where I parked the car and saw Y/N's car pulling in the drive way. "Don't worry Y/n I will come to meet you soon I say to myself and got in the car and drove off.