Chapter 12 ~ Leaving

Y/n POV

I turned my head to see the man I saw jungkook talked to at the party Oh Sehun. "Take my hand you don't want to do this, you have a son he needs you" he said reaching out to grab my hand. "Right now I don't feel like myself" I said turning back to face the water. "Y/n don't do it your important to many people, he hesitated and continued "your important to me".

I turned my head to see him staring at me. I'm so confused to what he was saying I didn't even know him that well. Sehun reached for my hand and I hesitated but grabbed his hand and jumped down from the railing. "Come on I will take you home" he said gesturing me. "No, I don't want to go" I stopped in my tracks.

"Well where do you want to go?" He asked. "Any where" I replied and looked into to his eyes. "I just take you back to my place for now" he said taking me to a black SUV. I felt like nothing I just want to dissapper into the darkest but Sehun took that away which shocked me.

Jungkook POV

I started to freak out I don't know Y/n went. I don't know what happend I don't remember anything. I looked at the bitch who was smirking laying in the bed. "What the fuck happened!!!" She flinched a little at my voice then smirked. "We had a drink together which I had drugged, then I brought you here and made it look like we has sex" she chuckled getting up from the bed.

"Who sent you" I asked walking up to her. "Oh sehun" she smiled and walked out the house. I balled my hands into a fist at his name. "I knew it" I say to myself. I felt anger running through me. "I have to figure out a way to get Y/n back" I say myself sitting down thinking.

Oh Sehun POV

I brought y/n up to my room sitting her down. "Do you want anything?" I asked getting eye to eye level with her. "I just want to be alone right now" she said looking out the window. I sighed and nodded getting up and walking out the room. I closed the door softly, I smirked to myself. "No look jungkook I have your girl" I say in my mind.

Y/n POV

I lay down as I clutched on to the pillow tightly. I closed my eyes sobbing quietly. "How can this have happened,was I not enough?" I asked myself. I cried so hard that I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling sick. Good thing there was a bathroom in the room. I run to the toilet and clutched it as I vomit into it.  I vomit about 5 times before finishing. I rested my head on the wall next to the toilet.

I think I know what it means but to be sure I need to get a test. I walk out the bathroom to see sehun with a pregnancy test in his hand. I pointed at it and asked "how did you know?". "Don't worry about it just go take the test" he said handing me the test. I grab it and went into the bathroom closing the door.

I unboxed the test and went to the toilet and peed on the stick.  I waited for 5 minutes before I looked at it. 5 minutes has passed and I grabbed the test. It said positive, I started to sob quietly putting my hand on my mouth. I know this is jungkook's baby but the problem is this is not the right time.

I put the test in the trash and slowly caressed my tummy. "I can't wait to give birth to you a little bundle of joy" I smiled as tears went down my face. I walked out the bathroom to see sehun waiting for me. "It's positive isn't it?" He asked. I nodded and looked at his face. Sehun smiled and began walking towards me. I backed up until my back hit the wall.

Sehun smirked at me, I looked at him confused. He started caressing my face. My heartbeat began to increase and I felt nervous. "You stay here with me from now on, I will protect you and never cheat on you" he said whispering into my ear. I began to blush but I'm still heartbroken. "Y/n I loved you since the moment I saw you, I want to get to know you more" he said.

My heartbeat started to increase more. "I will agree if you find a way to get hyun ki" I said. "That's easy baby, he will be here tomorrow" sehun said then he gave me a peck on my cheek.  Sehun walked out the room and left me shocked.

The next day

I was sitting down waiting for sehun to arrive with hyun ki. I then heard someone yelling. "I want my eomma" and I instantly shot up from the chair and went down the stairs to see hyun ki crying.

"Hyun ki" as he heard the sound of my voice he turned his head. "Eomma!" He yelled running towards me. "Who is he eomma?" hyun ki said pointing to sehun. "That's a friend if eomma' s he is not bad" I reassured him. "Where is appa?" He questioned  looking at me. I hesitated to answer, I was about to answer before sehun cut me off. "He's is at his house because he mad eomma feel sad" he said. Hyun ki looked confused and looked at me. "Why did he do that, don't you love each other" he said. I smiled and bend down to his level.

"Yes but he mad me really sad that I left" I looked at him. "That was mean of appa I will have to talk to him man to man" hyun ki said and I just chuckled. "Alright now go play" I said and he ran off. "Y/n" I heard and looked up to see sehun standing over me. "You have to be my date to a party   tonight" he said. "Why?" I questioned with a confused face.

"Because everybody is bringing a date and it would be an embarrassment if I didn't have one" he said. I nodded my head and replied "okay but only this one time since I have to repay you for what you did". Sehun smirked and walked away. I wonder if jungkook was to be there. I hope not, I can't bring myself to face him.