Chapter 1 ~ how did you know

Y/n's POV
I was shocked after what I heard jungkook said and I wonder where jungkook found this out after 2 years. "WHERE IS HE!!!" Jungkook yelled and slammed his fist beside my head on the wall. I looked up and he was filled with anger. I pushed him away with all my force.

I walked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "I'm not done talking" he said. He slammed me on the wall again. "Why should I tell you, huh you wouldn't even care" I said looking at him. "Because he is also my child, now where is he?" he still asked.

Then I looked away but jungkook grabbed my face to keep me looking at him. "Y/N I will be back, so don't even think about going somewhere cause you are mine and if you do i will always find you no matter what" he said

Jungkook let go of my face and walked away with a smirk. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Should I try to leave with our son"
No I shouldn't it could get dangerous
But still I have to try
Yes I will leave the state

I quickly run up the stairs to pack me and our son hyun ki clothes. I go to the car and put out clothes in the trunk of the car and went back inside to get hyun ki. I quickly put him in the car seat. I started to drive off and head down the road to the highway.

Time skip

It's dark and I'm driving but I don't see many cars then all I remember is a cat hitting us and I blacked out after.

Jungkook POV

I was driving and saw Y/N's car and I knew she was trying to run away so I speed up the car and hit her where it didn't hurt our son.

I got out the car carefully because I hurt my head. I look in the car and see Y/N passed out and our son crying in the back seat. I opened the door and carefully pulled him out the seat. I calmed his crying and my men took him in our back up car. I went to Y/N's side of the car and opened up the door. I pulled her out carefully she had a cut in her forehead.

"I told you if you try to run away I would find you" I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and looked around and only not see hyun ki anywhere I started to panick. Then I remembered the crash. "OMG he can't be dead he is just a 1 year old" I started to tear up. Just then jungkook walked through the door.

"Jungkook where is hyun ki!!! Is he dead!!!! I screamed and cried. I walked up to him. "Calm down he is not dead he is asleep" he said. I started to hit him and cry into his arms. " jjj-jungkook y-you didn't have to go out of hand, I-I thought he was D-Dead" I sobbed out.

Jungkook pulled me away and said " I told you not to go any where and if you listened this would have never happened" he said sarcastically. I looked at him and glared" I hate you!!!!" I said then raised my hand and slapped him.

It was quiet from there, jungkook just looked at me and I could tell he was angry with me. Jungkook pushed me against the wall and raised a gun to my head. "Y/N YOU KEEP PUSHING MY LIMIT YOU KNOW"!!!!! He yelled. I flinched a little because he scared me a little.

Jungkook and I stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. Jungkook leaned in closer and he pressed his lips against mine's roughly. I kiss him back and grabbed his hair to deepen the kiss. Jungkook licked my bottom of my lip to ask for an entrance but I denied it. Jungkook still refused to give up, he squeezed my butt and I gasped, he put his tongue in my mouth and search all around it.

I pulled away to catch my breath, then he suddenly picked me up and layed me down on the bed. I pulled him closer and then pressed my lips against his. We kissed passionately and things started to heat up. Jungkook pulled away from my lips and started traveling to my neck leaving love bits and hickeys on me. I took off his shirt to reveal his abs. Jungkook took my shirt and pants off while kissing all over me.

I moaned while he kissed me all over, I haven't felt like this in 2 years. Jungkook unhooked my bra and pulled off my panties. I am enjoying this moment I didn't even noticed jungkook took his pants and underwear off.

Jungkook had his member at the entrance. "Are you ready" he asked and I nodded my head. He put himself in me and I moaned because it hurt and I need to re-adjust to his size again. Jungkook began to thrust in and out of me. "Ahhh" I moaned out "j-jungkook" I moaned again. "Jj-jungkook f-faster" I moaned out again. As I said that jungkook's pace got faster and rougher, It felt so good.

Jungkook kept hitting my G spot over and over I felt the climax. "I'm about to cum" I said. "Hold it in a little longer" he said. Jungkook was taking me out with all the energy he had. "Now" he said and we both cum on each other and rested next to each other trying to catch our breath.

Jungkook took all my thoughts away that I couldn't think about anything. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I turned around and looked at him and fell asleep in his arms.