Chapter ~ 24 Thank You

Y/n POV

My breathing started to increase as I tried to figure out who was behind me. "Who are you?" I questioned out, "Oh poor thing doesn't even know who kidnapped her child in the first place"the person responded. I tried to think but jungkook never told me who took our daughter. "Lets go, you either listen or I'll kill you". Before I walked I asked a question "What's your name?", and the person scoffed, "Momo". She then pushed me forward outside the door.

"Blind fold her" I hear her say and then all I see is darkness. "I'll talk to you in a bit" Momo says and then puts a cloth to my face and I pass out.

Momo POV

I smirked as one of my helpers put her in the back seat of the car. "I'll send the money to your account" I say taking my gloves off. "Yes and as for my family?" He asked. I chuckled, "Fine then be with them" and pulled the gun out shooting him in the head. His lifeless body fell at my feet while blood poured out from his head.

I walked to the passenger side of the door and opened it siting in the seat. "Drive" I simply say and my men started the car and drove off leaving the house while I rested my head on the window.

Hours had passed and we finally arrived at the place. I sighed and looked at the driver. "Park the car and tie her up in the basement" I say opening the car door and headed inside.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed me a glass of water. I gulped it down to quench my thirst. I have no idea why I'm thirsty. I set the glass down and grabbed my gun. I looked at the silver metal glistening from the sun. I smirked until I heard footsteps come in the room. "Boss she's all tied up and ready".

I nodded and made my way to the basement.

Y/n POV

I groaned in pain while slowly opening my eyes to adjust my setting. My head started pounding and all i could see was the light dangling from the ceiling. "Hello....." I croaked out from the dryness in my mouth. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I raise my head to see momo with a knife. "Y/n I'm going to tell you a little story about me and jungkook" she says sitting down.

"Jungkook was the love of my life, we used to do everything together until he cheated on me with you". "What?" I asked confused. "Yeah when you first meet, I was there watching it all" she said and gripped the knife harder from anger. I thought real hard back to the time jungkook and I first meet.

Flashback

I was walking real fast heading to the elevator and I jumped into a chest making me fall with all the papers. "I'm so sorry" I said trying to pick up all the papers. I felt someone bent down beside me and help me pick up the papers. "Please be careful next time"he said and I looked up to meet his beautiful brown eyes.

I quickly looked away and finally gathered up the papers standing up. "Thank you" I say bowing a little before heading to the elevator. Before I clicked the elevator button the same guy stopped the door.

"What your name?"He asked turning to face me. "Lee Y/n" I simply say and smiled at him. "Oh your my new secretary" he said. "Your Mr. Jeon?" I questioned and he nodded. "Oh no" I simply say and smiled awkward. I hear him chuckle and the elevator door opened.

For the past week's me and him got closer and started calling each other by first names. We soon started to develop feeling to one another.

"I don't get it i don't remember you" I said still confused and she just jolted up. "Because you never noticed me, when you ran into jungkook that day we just ahead finished a make out session" she said as a tear fell down her face. " Momo just stop already, you brought her here now I can keep her and you can have jungkook back" a voice said. I recognized the voice and shook my head no because it has to be impossible. "Thank you Jackson wang" Momo said and wiped her tear away.

"Have fun Y/n" she said and walked off into the darkness, I started to cry in fear. "Oh my Y/n, it's so nice to see you again, are you happy to see me?" He questioned and I just ignored him. "ANSWER ME!!!" He yelled in my face and I yelled out no. " that's Olay baby, you will soon" he says and left.

Taeyong POV

I was in my way to jungkook's house when I noticed mom's car outside. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and knocked on the door. I waited a couple of seconds and the door finally open to reveal a smiling Momo until she saw me. I grabbed her next and began adding pressure. "Where is jungkook?" I questioned, " I don't know" she says trying to catch her breath. I released her and she began coughing trying to catch her breath.

I looked around and I didn't see jungkooks kids or his wife any where. "Where is his wife Y/n?" I asked piercing my eyes at her and she smirked. "I gave her to Jackson wang" she says and I pushed her against the wall. "Where are they at?" She chuckled and didn't answer. I started to choke her until she decided to tell me, I released her. " Shes......in......busan.... "Momo says slowly and I caressed her face. "You didn't have to do this" I say and she looked confused. I snapped her neck and walked out heading to busan to get Y/n.

Y/n POV

I'm still sitting her until I heard commotion outside and I raised my head up. I heard foot steps coming closer to the light and saw NCT taeyong. Taeyong to put his knife and started cutting the ropes around my hands and legs. "Thank you" I simply say and he nodded. "Come on we don't have much time" we started to run and we saw lights on us flashing and we hear sirens.

"Put your hands in the air right now"

I looked and saw that it was a whole bunch of cops and I looked at Taeyong and he was gone. "Shit" I cursed under my breath and put my hands on the air.