Chapter 17~ Reunite

Taehyung POV

I'm sitting down at this meeting waiting for Jungkook to come back. I sitting thinking about Y/n and jungkook's relationship. Jungkook should meet up with Y/n tomorrow after this meeting finishes.

2 hours later

I'm talking to jimin about how we should plan something for Y/n and Jungkook. We started to have a discussion on how we will get Y/n to come to the beach with us and there she will meet with jungkook. I told jimin the details and he agreed we should do this. I smiled hopping for the best. The only problem is, that I need to tell jungkook.

I walked up to the room Jungkook's in and knocked on the door.

Jungkook POV

I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I say. The door opened to see taehyung coming in with a cheeky smile. Something was up with him, he never does that unless he's unsure of something. "What is it?" I asked crossing my arms. "Well you see here, I want you to meet up with Y/n tomorrow"he says nervous. I widen my eyes at his statement but relaxed. "I do to but I don't know how" I replied sitting in a chair. I heard taehyung sigh.

"That's great, I already have a plan" he said and began telling me all the details. I listened and nodded after he finished telling me I smiled.

Y/n POV

I was sitting outside in the garden watching hyun ki playing with his toys. I smiled because he seemed happy.

Ring ring ring

My phone began ringing, I looked at the screen to see who was calling, it was taehyung. I answered it,

Hello

Y/n where's are you

I'm at the house why

Okay I will be there to pick you and hyun ki up

Why

I have a surprise for you both

Before I can ask another question he hung up. Well that was weird I thought to myself. I took hyun ki's hand and told his uncle was coming. We waited out the front door, a couple minutes later we see taehyung pulling in fast.

"What going on?" I asked as he grabbed hyun ki hand and started to put him in the car. "Don't worry, I think you will like my surprise" he said. I sat in the passenger side and waited for taehyung to get back in the car.

I have no clue to where we were going but I hope it is safe. I looked out the window and let the time pass by. I fell asleep on the drive. I woke up by someone saying my name, "Y/N were here". I opened my eyes to see us at the beach. I smiled and looked at hyun ki who was jumping up and down excited.

"This is not just all the surprise" taehyung said which made me anxious for more surprises. We began walking closer to the water but then taehyung stopped which made me stop. "Y/n Do you see the rose petals?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Follow them, this surprise is just for you, I will take hyun ki to play in the sand" taehyung stated. He began to walk off with hyun ki. I took a deal breath and began following the petals.

I followed them until I got to a table with a walki talki. I looked on the table to find a note. It says "turn it on and call out 'baby boy' ". I did what the more said to do. "Hello baby boy" I said smiling. "Hello baby girl" I voice said coming from it. I stopped moving this reminded me of jungkook.

Flashback

"Baby boy where are you" I said into the walki talki. "You have to come find me baby girl" jungkook said teasing me. I sighed because I couldn't find him. We were playing hide n seek, I know how childish of us. Well this was anniversary of being a couple.

I looked every where and stopped at a closet. I turned away from the closet and thought of where he can be. I felt hands on my waist pulling me. I squealed and turned around to see jungkook looking at me. "Happy anniversary baby girl" he said. Jungkook turned me so that my back was facing him. I felt a cold metal around my neck. It was a necklace that had a locket on it. I opened it to see a picture of us.

On the back it says forever and always I will love you. Tears fell out my eyes and I turned to see jungkook. "It's beautiful, I love you"I said. Jungkook wiped my tears and said "I love you too" and with that he cupped my face and put his lips on mine's Passionately.

The present

"J-jungkook?" I questioned as as my voice and body began to shake."Yes, it's me baby girl" he said. I began to cry and look around. "Baby girl, Do you want to see me?" He asked. "Yes you pabo" I cried out of joy. "Turn around" he said. I turned around to see him walking towards me. I put the walki talki down and began walking towards him.

I tried to run but I remembered that I'm pregnant. Jungkook ran to me and embaced me. I cried on his shoulder and hugged him. "I thought you were dead" I said. "I know, it was sehun men that tricked you Dr. Chanyeol, but I'm back now". He said caressing my head to calm my emotions. I pulled away and jungkook was confused. "Why didn't you come home!!" I yelled hitting him on the chest.

"I wanted to but couldn't I had to finish work" he said trying to embrace me again. I pushed him away "No I don't want to look at you amymore" I said. Jungkook looks confused but I couldn't help it, my emotions were messed up because of the pregnancy. "It's the pregnancy emotions" jungkook says realising it. I looked at him shocked for him to know that.

Jungkook pulled me closer when I wasn't paying attention. Jungkook cupped my face saying" you look so cute when your mad". "Let go of my face" I say prying his hands of my face. "You might not want to see me be I want to see you baby girl" he says. I blush at his statement. "I love you" he says making blush even harder. "I love you too" I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"We've talked about this Y/n" Jungkook said aggravated. I laughed and walked away.