Chapter 27 ~ Argument

Y/n POV

The car ride back to the house was very silent. Jungkook kept glancing back and forth to look at me. "Jungkook can you stop looking at me" I stated and rolled my eyes looking out to the window. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?". "Yes, so what your not gonna do anything" I replied to jungkook.

We arrived at the house and hyun ki unbuckled himself and ran into the house screaming. I open the door on Jihyun side. "Wait for me hyun-nie" Jihyun said as I unbuckled her. Jihyun jumped down from the car and ran after her brother. I closed the car door and was about to walk away until I was pulled back and pressed up against the car.

"Now, what is with this attitude?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes and turned my head. Jungkook roughly grabbed my face. "look at me when I'm talking to you" he said stern. "Jungkook you hurting me" I whined out trying to loosen his grip on my face. "That's the point my angel" he said and smirked. "Aaahhhh!!!!" I screamed and jungkook covered my mouth.

I bit jungkook hard and pulled away quick. "Argh!!" He groan in pain as he touch his hand. "You bitch!!!" He yelled and slapped me across my face. I grabbed my face and sooth the pain, I felt anger rush through me. I threw my hand up and slapped jungkook back. Jungkook was shocked, I started to run away from him and ran inside.

I ran up the stairs to hide from jungkook. I hid in our bedroom closet, I was panting hard I tried to contain my breath so he wouldn't hear me. "Y/n?" I hear jungkook call out. I began to hear footsteps coming closer and then stopped. It stayed like this for a couple of minutes until I heard then leave the room. I sighed in relief and then slowly peeked out the door.

I didn't see him so I opened the door and walked out. "Gotcha" I hear a voice behind me. Jungkook quickly turned me around and pushed me on the bed hovering over me. "Yah, let me up" I said.  "Its time to make baby number 3" he said smirking. My eyes widened and started to squirm under him. "Jungkook we don't need any more" I said trying to get up.

Jungkook kissed my cheek and got off of me. "I know I was just messing with you" he said and smiled. Jungkook got up and left the room. I sat up and hold my cheek and smiled. I stood up from the bed and walked out into the hallway. I walked down the stairs looking for the kids. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and then I heard the kids screaming and running playing with each other.

"Slow down" I said and stumbled back into the little table. After that everything felt like it was in slow motion.

Pshshshshshsh

It was the sound of glass breaking into pieces. I slowly turned around to see the glass vase broken. "Oh no, Eottoke"? I mumbled to myself. I was about to start picking up the glass pieces when a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked up to see jungkook furious. Jungkook pulled me up roughly by my wrist. "What did you do Y/n?" He asked me sternly. I gulped and took a deep breath.

"I didn't do this on purpose jungkook, the kids were running and I stumbled back". Jungkook just rolled his eyes, "Y/n you always make a mess and never want to clean it up, your always clumsy". I stared at him wide eyed, he roughly grabbed my face and came closer to my face. "You better have this cleaned up" he said and roughly kissed me.

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. After a few moments jungkook finally let go of my face. He walked away as if nothing happened. "Fuck you jungkook!!!"I yelled and he continued to walk away. I huffed and started to pick up the pieces.

10 minutes later

I just finished making sure all the glass was picked up. I went into the kitchen and started to make dinner. I made kimkimbap with BBQ pork ribs and kimchi fried rice. I made the kids plates and set then down on the table. "Hyun ki!!!, Jihyun!!!! Time to eat!!!!"I yelled. "Food!!" They both came in yelling. Hyun ki say in his chair and I place Jihyun in a booster seat since she is old enough to sit at the table.

"Can you watch them, and have them ready for a shower after they finish eating?" I asked the house maid. "Yes Mrs Jeon". I smiled and headed upstairs to jungkook's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in" I hear jungkook's voice boom from the other side if the door. I opened the door and he looked up from the paper work that he was doing. "Did you finish picking up the glass?" He asked.

"Yes and I made dinner if your hungry " I said. "Thank you, you can leave now" he said and started continuing his work. I walked over and stood beside him leaning over the desk to see what he was working on. I was so focused on what jungkook was doing I didn't even know he was looking at me. I looked at him, "oh sorry I'll leave now" I said and started to walk away. Jungkook pulled me back and made me sit on his lap.

"Why are you being so noisy?" He asked and I looked down. "Look at me while I'm talking to you". I looked up at him only to be striked in the face. The burning sensation in my left cheek. "Jungkook, if your going to marry me again you need to stop treating me like this sometimes, or I don't marry you at all" I said as I looked at him.

Taeyong POV

"Boss I did what you asked" I said and bowed. "Good this is going just great". "Yes sir jackson" I said and smiled.