Chapter 20 ~Jeon Jihyun is Missing

??? POV

I held the baby in my arms rocking it as it cried. Jungkook made a mistake marrying Y/n. He should have married me instead. Now I will get my revenge. This baby is now mine and I will name her lily.

I laughed at the thought of having control over Y/n and Jungkook.

Y/n POV

My breathing started to increase as jungkook came closer to me. "I will find her and bring her back to us safely" he said caressing my head bringing me closer to him. I sobbed in his chest. "I want you to kill whoever took Jihyun" I said looking up at him.

Jungkook nodded his head and we went back to hugging. I felt jungkook strength tighten around me. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. Jungkook wiped my tears with his thumbs. I close my eyes feeling his touch.  "Be careful, okay"I stated and he leaned in and kissed me.

We pulled apart and jungkook left me to get our daughter back. I pray nothing happens to the both of them.

Jungkook POV

I stormed out the hospital, I know who took our baby girl. I went to my car and drove to NCT house. I got out and scanned my hand on the scanner.  "Access granted"the income said and then the gates opened to see Taeyong standing there. "What are you doing here jungkook?" he asked. I walked in and went to where he was standing.

"I need your help, I need you to help me track my ex who took my newborn daughter" I said. Taeyoung looked at me wide eyes and nodded his head. "I will because now we are the biggest Mafia out there working together everyone's afraid of us" he said smirking. Taeyong signaled me to follow him Inside.

Taeyong and I have tracked and traced her back to back. The whole Nct and Bts have worked night and day for 2 days. "Jungkook I found her" doyoung said signaling me to come over. I rushed over to where he was and saw the address. I smirked, she won't see us coming.

A couple of hours later we started to plan the killing and how we are going to get Jihyun back.

I left NCT's place after we planned everything and I headed home to see Y/n because she finally got out the hospital. I drove off and sped down the street heading home.

I knocked on the door because I left my home key with Y/n so she could get in. The door opened to see Y/n in a bad shape, she had dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her face lit up as she saw me. I quickly dropped my bags and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. "Please tell me that you got something jungkook" she said crying into my arms.

"Yes we attack tomorrow and get Jihyun back". Y/n smiled but I heard a little voice behind the door. "Appa where's my baby sister?" Hyun ki asked. Y/n looked at him in shock and looked back up to me. "Uh..Shes going to be here tomorrow" I replied. "Jinja?!" His voice got higher from excitement. I nodded my head, and hyun ki jumped up and down running into the living room.

I hope that my ex Momo doesn't try anything to harm her.

Momo POV

I was feeding lily in my arms until I heard a knock on my door. I placed lily in the crib and put down the food and went to open the door. I opened it to see jungkook standing in front of me. "Oh Jungkook your just in time for lunch" I said inviting him in. "Momo where's Jihyun?" He asked. "Who?, oh you mean lily"I said and he looked confused. "She in the crib" I said leading him upstairs to her room.

We walked all the way up stairs to see lily laying there staring up at us. I hear jungkook sigh in relief that she's okay. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked me and I nodded,I don't know what jungkook is up to but I know it's bad. "I'm sorry" he says but I was confused to what he was talking about.

Jungkook POV

Momo looked confused but I took my gun out and shot her. I watched as her lifeless body hit the ground and the blood poor out of her forming a blood puddle. I held the gun  in a tight grip and stared at her dead body. I put the gun up and went back into the room Jihyun. I lifted her up and said" don't worry appa is here to save you".

Y/n POV

I walked back and forth waiting for Jungkook to come back safely with jihyun. "Eomma what's wrong?" Hyun ki asked and I stopped to look at him. "Oh, um sweety eomma is waiting for your baby sister and appa"I said. Then I heard the door open and I turned my head to see jungkook coming in with Jihyun. I stood up and ran over to him, I kissed him on the lips.

"Geaenchanha?" I asked, as a few tears fell from my eyes. "I'm okay" he said. I sighed in relief and then looked at Jihyun. "Omo, jihyun Eomma is here" I said reaching out to her. Jungkook put her In my arms carefully. "Hyun ki come meet your baby sister" I said. Hyun ki walked over to me slowly and looked at jihyun.

I looked at jungkook and smiled, he smiled back. I looked back at hyun ki to see him talking with the baby. "Eomma what's her name?" He asked and I smiled "her name is Jihyun". I looked back up to see jungkook having a long face walking upstairs. I wonder what happened questions started to fill my head with worriedness.

Jungkook POV

I set my coat down on the bed and sat down, I rubbed the back of my neck thinking of what just happened. I pulled out the divorce papers and tears started to fill my eyes, No matter at how much I think about it, I'm a cold murderer who deserves to be alone, all I do is put Y/n in danger even our kids. I signed the papers and left my ring on the night stand. I took the photo off the nightstand it was us when we first met, I took the photo out the frame and put it in my pocket. I opened the window and left Y/n behind feeling guilty maybe one day we can start all over.