Chapter 13 ~ No More

Y/n POV

Sehun called a nanny to watch hyun ki why we went out to the party. I waited for him to come upstairs. After 2 minutes he came and looked at me. "Sehun, I have nothing to wear" I sighed. I noticed something in his hand. It was a box full of something. Sehun handed me the box. "Open it" he says smirking. I slowly opened it to reveal a beautiful dress. 

I looked at sehun smiling and looked back down at the dress

I looked at sehun smiling and looked back down at the dress. "Sehun thank you but this is too revealing". "Please remember you own me" sehun said. I nodded because it is true. Sehun left the room so I can change and get ready. Before I walked out the room, I looked at myself. I close my eyes to think to myself and smiled at the thought that I have little one here.

I went downstairs to see sehun waiting for me. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded as we headed out in the night.

The drive was a little longer than I expect, but we finally reach the destination. I see lights everywhere and it was marvelous. Sehun grabbed my arm and locked it with his. "This is so you don't get lost". I nodded and we started to walk in. Everyone was looking at us weird but smiled. I heard whispers of people "Isn't she's jungkook's girl" I heard one of them say.

We finally reached our table and sat down waiting for everyone to get here, so we can start the occasion. "Stay here and don't go anywhere" sehun said standing up and leaving. I looked around until I noticed a group of men leading someone. Then the men moved aside as the person came forward and that person was Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook turned his gaze toward me and we locked eyes with each other. I quickly looked away and I saw him trying to come towards me. Then the event was starting.

Jungkook POV

I saw her looking beautiful as ever, but I can't believe she took hyun ki when I was not there. I began to walk towards her but got interuppted by the host starting the event. "Ladies and Gentlemen tonight is one of kind" the host said.

I sat in my seat and kept my gaze on her waiting for the right time to be alone with her.

Y/n POV

I felt someone was staring at me but I shrugged it of. Since I'm pregnant I have to use the bathroom alot. "Sehun I have to use the bathroom" I said and he nodded as I got up walking away.

I flushed the toilet after using it and looked in the mirror as u washed my hands. I dried them and came out but got grabbed by my arm. I was pulled into a room and was slammed into the door making it close. I looked to see jungkook glaring at me. "Jungkook? What are you doing? Let me go" I stated trying to push him away but he didn't budge. "Why, so you can be with him instead" jungkook said glaring at me. I froze in place, "No, so I can leave you and Fuck him instead!!!!"I yelled through my teeth. I soon felt a stinging pain on my face. Jungkook slapped me and I can't believe that. Jungkook was mad and so was I. I raise my hand up slapped him back.

Jungkook glared at me "I'm sorry that I slapped you but Sehun is no good" he said as looked into his eyes. Tears started to fill my eyes "Jungkook I don't care what you think, you hurt me I was going to kill myself that night but Sehun saved me". Jungkook grabbed me by my arm and sat me down on the sofa in the room. "I don't care about sehun, I only care about you and hyun ki" he said making his back face me. "You mean hyun ki and his brother/ sister" I said. Jungkook froze and slowly turned around to face me.

"Really?" He asked walking towards me. I nodded and smiled, jungkook came and laid me down on the sofa. Jungkook kneed down and sat next to me so he can talk to my tummy. "Hello little one it's appa" he said smiling.

Then the doors open to see sehun standing there. "Jungkook give me her  now" he said glaring. Jungkook didn't hesitant to take the gun out and kill sehun in front of me. Jungkook grabbed me and pulled me up. "Lets go get hyun ki and get married tomorrow" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded, then we took off leaving to get hyun ki.

We got hyun ki and headed to home where we belong with each other. We told each other truth even hyun ki.

After a show I lay down caressing my tummy. "Hello it eomma here she just wants to say she loves you" I say smiling. Jungkook comes through the door smiling and laying next to me. "Aigoo look at my wifey talking to our baby" jungkook said and kissed my cheek. I blushed as he did that, and I see him do that sexy smirk. I grab his face and kissed his sweet lips. I missed his touch and everything.

"Well goodnight appaaa..." I teased and laid down with my back facing him. Jungkook was left there shooked and confused. I started to laugh went made him mad. "You it's funny to lead me on like that" he said. I turned to face him and replied with a "yes". Jungkook didn't say anything which scared me a little and I think he is planning something.

Jungkook leaned in showering me with all these kisses on my face. I kissed him back and jungkook deepened the kiss more. We pulled apart and just looked at each other and admired our faces. Jungkook came and cuddle me in the bed. "I love you"he said and I replied"i love you too".