chapter 22 ~ Jeon Jungkook

Taeyong POV

I wonder who shoot Momo, I'm furious. I'm waiting in the hospital room for Momo to wake up. "Mmmh" I heard hee groan. "Baby?"I said and she slowly opened her eyes to meet mine's. "Taeyong" she said and smiled weekly. "Momo who shot you?" I asked and she looked away not wanting to answer. "I don't want to say" momo simply stated.

"I need to know who" and she looked back at me again. "Okay it was Jeon Jungkook from BTS" she stated. My face was scrunched and confused. "Why?" I asked and I heard her sighed before Answering. "Because i took their baby" she said. I gritted my teeth and raised my hand out of anger.

Smack

Momo' s head turned to the other side from the impacted. She laid a hand on her face looking at me. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!"I yelled at her. I heard nothing but a simply chuckle. "I love jungkook, I never loved you" she said smirking.  I scoffed in disbelief, "well That's okay your going to regret it" I said and left the hospital.

Jungkook POV

I pulled away from the kiss and smirked. Y/n was a little fazed from the kiss. Then her facial expression changed real quick. "Jungkook why would you so that?" She questioned. "It's because I missed you" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Well you shouldn't have divorced me" she said. Y/n pushed me with all her force and I stumbled back a little bit.

I let her walk out the closet and I followed her out. "Jungkook can you leave" she stated while she grabbed her things off the bed and started putting them away. I walked up behind her and grabbed her shoulders to stop her in place. Y/n stoped moving and I turned her around to face me. "You must have forgotten who I am" I stated in a deep voice.

Y/n POV

Jungkook voice sent shivers down my spine. "I own this house and everything in it including you Y/n" he continued. I sighed before talking back to him, "You don't own me jungkook, I'm not your wife anymore, now leave and go fuck someone or else". "Or else what?" He asked and I thought to myself before answering back. "Or else I'll have to fuck, what's your friend who owns the other mafia group, oh taeyong" I said smiling.

Jungkook had a glare on his face but I ignored him. I was about to turn to finish what I was doing before, I was pushed on the bed. I looked up to see jungkook hovering over me. "You will not Y/n" he said gritting through his teeth. "Jungkook let me up" i said ignoring him and trying to push him off.

Jungkook grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head staring down at me. This is weird jungkook never acted like this to me. "No, now let have a little fun babygirl" jungkook said smirking down at me. I widen my eyes, and jungkook started to kiss my neck giving me hickeys everywhere. "Jungkook.....Please......Stop...." i.say struggling to push him off. Jungkook wouldnt budge and i tried and tried.

Smack

I slapped jungkook in the face and he wasn't fazed by it. I slapped him two more times still nothing. "Oh baby girl you are being bad" he said and slapped me. I held my hand to my face and couldn't move. Jungkook continued to what he was doing and I let him as I was fazed to what just happened.

A hour had passed and jungkook fell beside me all sweaty. Jungkook just raped me, I waited til he was asleep tok go take a shower. After a few minutes jungkook fell asleep and I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see a large hand print on my face. I started to tear up crying in my hands.

I decided to take a bath to relax myself after what just happened, I sat in the tub while the water filled its way up. I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I say lowly and started washing and rinsing myself off. I looked to see who came in and it was jungkook, "What do you want jungkook?" I asked glaring at him. "Y/n I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking--I-I" he started to say until I cut him off.

"Whatever jungkook, you weren't thinking about that until you finished raping me". Jungkook sat beside the tub caressing my hair and then began to pull my hair roughly. "Don't speak to me like that, Do you understand?". I nodded my head in fear he let go of my hair and pushed me away. I'm so scared and confused, He never acted like this towards me, I hope that his personality disorder didn't come back.

Flashback 

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Jungkook to come home and he was very late then he used to come home.

Boom

I heard the door close, I stood up to see jungkook taking his jacket off. "Jungkook where have you been?" I questioned. Jungkook looked at me and scoffed, "why are you even here?" He asked. "Because you told me to be here"I said and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and he noticed it. I started to walk away when he grabbed my forearm tight.

"Jungkook what the hell, let go!!" I yelled clawing at his hand. "Who is jungkook, my name is Luca". I looked up to see darkness in jungkook eyes. "Baby you just keep on being bad, I need to punish you" he said in a husky voice.

I shook my head no and bit his hand. "Arghh!!" He yelled and groaned in pain. I took this chance to run out the house and to my car while jungkook was coming after me. I heard his footsteps coming closer. I was about to grab the car door handle until I was tackled on the ground.

"Not a smart move Baby girl" Luca smirked jungkook's other personality. Luca began to choke me to my fullest and my vision started getting blurry until he stopped.

Luca lifted me over his shoulders and took me into the house and raped me.

The next day

I was going to my family's house and saw the bodies on the ground dead. I watched the cameras and saw jungkook killed them. Jungkook looked up at the camera and smirked. Tears fell down my eyes. I called the cops and set up a plan to get him behind bars.

I went back to the house me and jungkook shared. I wasn't listening to what he said and he raped me again. I clicked the button and the cops busted through our door and put jungkook in hand cuffs. "Y/n just wait til I come back babe Its going to be worse" Jungkook said smirking while getting pulled away by the cops.

End of flashback

I shudder at the thought, I might have to take him to the asylum to get help before he hurts me or the kids and maybe someone else.