Chapter 14 ~Marriage

Y/n POV

I wake up relax and happy beside jungkook. I stared at his beautiful features on his face. I showed his face with kisses like he did me last night. I squealed as I was flipped over unexpectedly. "Today's the day you become my wife" he smirked and I replied "now we can be a family" I kissed his sweet soft lips.

Me and jungkook are going to have a little private family only inviting his family and friends. We have to still get the dress and tux for us and set up were we are getting married. We asked the nanny to watch hyun ki while we go shop for our wedding.

We arrived at the suit store and began to shop. Jungkook picked out a few suits and I did to for him to try on. Jungkook went inside the dressing room trying on different suits. He came out from the dressing room and I looked up. "What do you think?"

I was speechless he looked so hot. I saw him smirking coming closer to me. "Y/N" he said and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes" I stand up. "I'm ready to go" he said and I was confused. "You already paid for it?" I asked and he nodded leaving the store and walked out. I stand there still confused until I heard the closing sound of the door close. I rush out to catch up with him.

We left the mall and headed to a place I don't know where. "Jungkook we have to get my dress" I said and he shook his head. "No I already got it and now we're headed to the place to get married. I was shocked and didn't know what to say. I turned my head and looked out the window. I felt Jungkook's hand on mine's as he drove.

1 hour later

We finally arrived at this place it was so beautiful. Jungkook opened the car door for me and I got out holding his hand. We walked into the place hand in hand. I walked in to see hyun ki already there with jungkook's app and eomma.

"Eomma!!!" Hyun ki yelled running into my arms giving me a big hug. "Eomma are you and Appa getting married?" He asked and I nodded my head smiling at how cute he was acting. "Well let's get ready and be officially husband and wife" jungkook said grabbing my hand. We headed to separate rooms.

I walked into the room to see a group of girls waiting for me. "Okay Mrs. Jeon let's get you ready" they said and then started to get me dressed for my wedding.  They pulled ou the dress and my eyes got big beacuse this was my dream wedding dress. I quickly stood up and put it on with the help of them.

In ready to go walk down the isle and be married to be Mrs

In ready to go walk down the isle and be married to be Mrs. Jeon. I smiled and walked out the door to see hyun ki standing there with the flowers in the basket. "Eomma, you look pretty" he said smiling. "Thank you, and you look handsome young man" I said pinching he cheek a little but not hard.

"Okay it's time" one of the workers say and handed me a bouquet of flowers. I was nervous and then the music started. First hyun ki went out dropping the petals and it was so cute I laughed at little. He reached jungkook and gave him a high five.

Now it was my turn, I started walking out to see jungkook standing up there with his handsome face whom which I love. I smiled at him and he did the same. I walked down the isle to see bangtang on my right and jungkook's family on my left all gasping. I reached all the way to jungkook. I take Jungkook's hand as he reaches for me.

"You look amazing and beautiful" jungkook said caressing my cheek. I blushed, "you look too handsome in that suit" I repied. Jungkook just smirked and turned to the priest.

"Okay today we have Kim y/n and Jeon jungkook getting married today, do we have any objections?" He asked but no one answered. "Okay I need the rings please" he said and jungkook pulled out the rings. "Okay do you have your own vowels to say?". Jungkook and I nodded but to be honest I haven't even practiced what to say.

We slid the rings on each other and jungkook wanted to start the vowels first. "Y/n I love you so much that you are the missing piece in my life, whenever you are gone I'm lost, u want to spend every moment with, I want to share everything with you and complete this family, I want you to be my everything" he said and I started to tear up and cry as he said all those things to me.

"Jeon Jungkook you are the most wonderful man that has ever came into my life, When i found out I was pregnant again I couldn't believe it, I we so happy that we will have another baby, you make me feel like no other, your the reason why I'm happy to live, without you I will be a lost puppy, your the price the puts the family together, I will love you til the day I die" I said and now there us full tears falling down my face.

"Do you jungkook take y/n to be your lawful wedded wife?" The priest asks. "I do" jungkook says with no hesitations. "Do you y/n Take jungkook as your lawful wedded husband?". "I do" I replied looking into jungkook's eyes smiling. "Now I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest says. Jungkook put both of his hands on my face pulling me closer. We looked into each other's eyes before we slowly kissed each other. We hear people clapping around us.

We pulled away and smiled until I heard a gun shot go off. I looked at jungkook to see him fall down right before my eyes and blood coming from him.

"I told I'll be back to claim him" an unknown person said.

Happy Valentine's day