Chapter nine: Training

Start from the beginning

"10 million!" Black let out one last grunt before flipping up and landing on his feet.

The entire group of eight fell face forward out of the bush in shock.

Black looked over at them wiping some sweat off his head.

"So, you guys found me." Black walked over to his shirt which had the scroll Weiss hid on him on top of it.

"Thanks for the scroll by the way." Black told the group before picking it up and sliding it into his red sash.

After the group got up and he put his shirt on they immediately started to ask him about training.

"So I have to train all of you now?"

They all nodded.

"Shesh. All right first things first, hand over all your weapons."

"What why?!" Ruby freaked and held onto her compacted scythe like it was about to be stolen.

"You all need to work on hand to hand combat, you rely in your weapons far to much. So-" Black held out his hand and motioned for them to give up the weapons. "-give me the weapons."

They all handed them over, Ruby the only one he had to pry away from when she gave hers to him.

He sat them down against a tree base.

"So were gonna start really easy, one thousand push ups, one thousand sit-ups, then one thousand jumping jacks. After that little warm up we'll run back to the school just in time for class which we'll use as a break. Then we'll start the moderate part of today's training." Black told them with shut eyes and one finger pointed straight up like he was referring to a list.

The eight of them just stood there with their mouths gaping. Nora's hit the floor.

"One thou- we can't do that many!" Jaune freaked out.

"You can't?" He asked them.

All of them shook their heads.

Black started to scratch the back of his head.

"Well how about a hundred?"

The group nodded but it seemed more like a question.

'How am I going to deal with these kids?' Black thought to himself.

After a little while they all got started while Black levitated over the lake with his arms and legs crossed. His eyes were shut and he was very still.

Jaune, who was nearly done with the push ups stopped and looked at Ren.
"Is he even paying attention? How does he know if were even doing the workout?" Jaune asked him nearly below a whisper.

Ren shrugged but then Black spoke up "Cause you talk really loudly and I'm not deaf."

Jaune immediately started to do his last few push ups really quickly.

A while past but they all finished their exercises and fell over on the ground exhausted.

Black floated over and landed in front of them.

"OK guys we only have ten minutes until class starts so were gonna have to book it." Black told them.

They all shot up and yelled "Ten minutes?!"

"It took us almost an hour to get here!" Weiss screamed at him.

"Then you better start running. Grab your weapons and let's go." Black told them and started to lightly jog/bounce in place.

They all ran to grab their stuff and took off towards the school with a cloud of dust following them.

Black simply jogged after them. But Black's jogging is like watching a NASCAR racer floor his gas petal into the asphalt under his car.