'Get a room!'

Coach Hedge instantly started frantically grabbing various herbs from the myriad that Nico had collected for him. It was almost as if he were a different person, absolutely transfixed on his current mission. Will had never seen someone look so determined before, he supposed that's what he must look like himself when he was healing.

'Not this one, not this one, yes! That one!' Coach Hedge murmured to himself, standing over Frank's lifeless body.
'Ointment, I need an ointment. Maybe.. Aloe Vera, seaweed essence, petal of fuchsia, ugh! Where is the devils star!' He exclaimed out loud.
Nico looked at Will questioningly, as if to say what is he going on about?
'I think you'll find it right here Coach,' Will told Coach Hedge, and passed him an odd-looking, spikey, black-cactus-type-thing, which reminded Nico of Ares' hair.

'Oh yes. Thanks, Will,' Coach Hedge replied distractedly.
'Mortar. I need a pestle and mortar. Will! Now!'
'Uh, yeah. One sec.' Will answered springing into action, and sprinting out of the room. There was a few moments silence, then a big crash, which sounded a lot like porcelain breaking, and Will shouting, 'Aw schist!'
Nico thought Coach Hedge would surely stop what he was doing for a second and ask Will if he was okay, but the satyr didn't even seem to notice.
Will stumbled back into the room, his hair an absolute mess and seemingly rather dazed, but somehow he managed to look even better slightly dishevelled. Sort of like California surfer boy look, Apollo would be proud.

Nico certainly liked it.

'Here is your pestle and mortar,' he said, giving it to Coach Hedge, who didn't even bother to reply and just started feverishly grinding herbs.

Will turned to face Nico, and revealed a long cut running down his face which was bleeding.
What happened?  Nico mouthed to Will concerned.
Will just shook his head and rolled his eyes, as if to say it doesn't matter.
But Nico wasn't satisfied with that, so he went to the first aid kit on the wall and pulled out some antiseptic wipes.
'No, Nico that's not necessary'- Will started to say before Nico interrupted him.
'Do you think you had a choice, sunshine?' He said patronisingly.
The son of Apollo rolled his eyes, but didn't bother objecting again.

Nico reaches his hand up to Will's face and tenderly started wiping the wound, grimacing when Will yelped in pain. He imagined it must have stung like crazy, but it had to be done. Nico smiled understandingly at Will, and the other boy grinned back. Well at least he tried to, but it looked more like a scowl as he was wincing in pain.
'Thanks Deathboy,' he whispered to Nico, but just before he could reply, their moment was shattered with Coach shouting, 'Get a room you two! I'm finished!' And as the two boys spun around to face him, Frank's eyes slowly fluttered open.