'An inexplicable situation'

Sorry I haven't updated this in ages I've had my GCSE's :(

Nico was starting to grow breathless running after Will, sure shadow travelling was dangerous and all, but it was better than running. Ugh. Finally they reached a door, which Will immediately flung open, to reveal a cluster of Apollo campers crowded around a bed, and lying there was... Frank? It was almost impossible to tell, his life form was barely visible, flickering in front of their eyes, but Nico was certain it was him. Surely Frank was supposed to be with his sister Hazel, in Camp Jupiter? His gaunt face was deathly white and his eyes were shut, he did look like a corpse. But the strangest thing of all was that he seemed to be fading away... Nico's stomach jolted as he suddenly recognised Frank's pain as something he had felt very recently, he must've- no that was impossible, but how else could this have happened?

'He shadow travelled,' Nico announced to the room, surprising everyone, including himself and they all stopped what they were doing to stare at him in confusion.
'I thought so! I thought I recognised it,' Will exclaimed with satisfaction, but then his expression quickly turned to worry as he said,
'But what will we do? How did this happen? I don't know how to fix this! Nico this is why I needed your help, what can we do?'

Very calmly, Nico replied 'We need Coach Hedge.' The campers stared at him in shock, pausing for a second.
'Now.' And as soon as that word had been uttered, everyone immediately sprung into action, with Will barking out orders, 'He's with Mellie, Austin- go! You, go get Chiron! Tell him what's happening - this must be significant somehow. And you, go iris message Camp Jupiter, try and find out what the heck is going on here. Everyone else; call an emergency meeting. Alert all the other campers. Nico, stay here.' The stream of campers flurried out of the room, hurriedly carrying out their duties.

Will's kind of sexy when he's bossy, Nico thought to himself with a smirk, sure they were in a dangerous situation and Frank was on the verge of dying, but hey, he couldn't help what his rogue teenage hormones were telling him. Will was gazing intently at Frank, his forehead furrowed together in his frustration.
'How did his happen?' Will mused to himself. 'The only people who can shadow travel are you, Hades.. And, well there's no other Hades kids we know of.'

'But, it can't just be people who can shadow travel.' Will continued, 'Something else must have caused this..'
'Hell-Hounds!' Nico exclaimed. 'They can shadow travel too!'
'But how could they possibly be linked to this?' Will replied, deep in thought.
'Well, Frank can shape shift right? So maybe he'-
Will finished Nico's sentence with 'shape shifted into a Hell-Hound and came here by shadow travel!' The two boys stared at each other, trying to understand the inexplicable situation.
'But.. why?' Nico asked. Will and Nico suddenly jumped when they heard a voice croak out from behind them; 'Camp Jupiter,' Frank took a wheezing breath before sputtering out 'is in danger.'

Quite short chapter I know but I just wanted to get some more published because it's been quite a while :/ Hope you liked it, please vote if you did :)