'Doctor's orders.'

'There you go,' Will said, showing him into his actual room, which thankfully did not feature any bright pink walls or anything affiliated with Barbie or Disney. There was a standard hospital bed on the left hand side, with a wooden bedside table, and across from it there was a TV.
'So, just to let you know, the TV doesn't actually work. I'm not quite sure what the point in it is, but hey. At least it adds something to these dingy grey walls. In my opinion the other room was a far better choice.' Will remarked, still slightly smiling.

'Well thanks, I guess.' Nico said, glad to be rid of the room of horrors. It was almost worse torture than Tartarus Nico chuckled to himself, he felt as if he could joke about these things momentarily, as they seemed so far away when he was with Will. Not that that meant anything. Obviously.
'But why am I even'- Nico stopped as the room spun around him.
'Wha- Is the room supposed to- do- woah.'  Suddenly Nico found himself on the floor.
'Oh. How did that happen?' Nico mused, partly talking to himself.
'This is exactly what I mean' Will scolded. 'Sleep. Now.'
'I'm not going to be able to sleep, I'm not even tired!' Nico protested!
'Oh gods give me strength! You literally just collapsed. Onto the floor. And now you are claiming you are not at all tired! You are dense, deathboy.' Will said, and Nico was starting to think he might have had a point, about the being tired part. Not that he would admit that though.

'If you call me deathboy one more time, I swear'- Nico faltered, his trying to sound angry wasn't particularly convincing whilst he was yawning.
'Ugh. Why do you have to always be right?' Nico said accusingly, to the now grinning Will Solace.
'I'm always right, deathboy. Get used to it, now sleep for Olympus's sake! Doctor's orders!'
'Okay then,' Nico mumbled sleepily, and he stumbled into the bed, not having enough energy to continue to act haughty anymore.
He felt no shame as he collapsed into the bed, fatigued from overusing his powers and lack of food. Thank the Gods Will hadn't found out about that, Nico thought to himself. He'd want to kill him, not that that would have mattered anyway because he visited the Underworld on a regular basis. It wouldn't be anything particularly out of the ordinary. Still.. he guessed he would like to stay with his.. dare he say, friends. The word felt alien to him, he forgot how alone he always was, when it was on one of the rare occasions he was actually enjoying himself. And it was nice to have company, he was starting to relish his time with Will Solace, but he had to stop thinking about that, because his butterflies would just reappear, and he couldn't deal with his stupid feelings right now. He was too tired for that nonsense, but he couldn't help but smile, knowing Will was standing right next to him.

'Night Will,' he said, savouring how the other boy's name felt on his tongue.
'I mean it's not night it's still the middle of the day'- Will corrected him, but stopped. Nico was snoring. Typical.
'Okay, I'll stop.' Will announced to no one in particular.
'Night deathboy,' he answered, but this time more softly, as he took one more look at Nico di Angelo, asleep in the bed.

Hey! Thanks for reading again, I know this is a short chapter but hopefully you still enjoyed it! Please comment any ideas and feel free to vote if you are enjoying it because that would make me so happy! 18.4.19