'Work your magic'

I want this so bad ^^^

Nico's smile abruptly turned into a grimace as he saw the chaos Camp Half-Blood was in. People were rushing around, shouting things like,
'If Camp Jupiter has been attacked we'll be next!'
'We deserve to know what is happening, let's go confront the counsellors!'
'We're all going to die!'

He rolled his eyes, stupid drama queens, he thought to himself. If he was anyone else he would've shouted at them to calm down, and it was all going to be fine, but there was no way he was going to talk in front of that many people. And besides, it was hardly like they would listen to a nobody like him anyway. Maybe if he were Will.. or Percy.. or Annabeth.. or literally anyone else, but not him. They wouldn't listen to him, he would be forever known as 'death boy.'

They will only ever seem me as the weird emo kid, who prefers speaking to the dead rather than living people.

Nico couldn't understand what Will could possibly see in him, whatever it was, he himself couldn't see it.

Waste of space.
Freak.
Vampire.
Better off alone-
do everyone a favour.

Nico closed his eyes momentarily to stop the tears. He had a job to do. So he took a deep breath to regain his composure and he set off towards the Demeter cabin. He couldn't let Will down.

***

Rummaging through the infirmary's cabinets, Will was haphazardly throwing various plants to Coach Hedge, so he could start to try and heal Frank, it didn't take a child of Apollo to see that Frank was running out of time.

Could Nico hurry up already? Will thought to himself, they desperately needed those plants, and also he wanted to see Nico, to um.. kiss him.. again.

Will knew that was a bit selfish of him, to even think about that, whilst Frank was literally dying, but saying he had enjoyed it, was definitely an understatement.

'Easy Solace, are you trying to take my head off with these plants? Coach Hedge asked, shattering Will's daydream. Will suddenly realised he had just been flinging them at the satyr.

In his defence he was distracted thinking about Nico. Not that that was much of an excuse anyway.
'Oh yeah, sorry. I wasn't concentrating.. won't happen again.. Sir.'
'Call me coach not sir, I'm not your teacher, in fact you are probably a lot more responsible than me anyway.'
'That's not true coach, you're handling this a lot better than me,' Will replied apologetically, he hadn't even been thinking about Frank.
'No, I forget everything when we are under threat, I just have an overwhelming urge to hit stuff with my baseball bat.'
'Well it's probably not the best idea to hit Frank with a baseball bat at the moment,' Will said, awkwardly trying to break the tension, because he could almost feel the stress radiating off Coach Hedge.
'Yes, perhaps not..' Coach Hedge answered, shooting Frank a worried look.

The room was silent, as neither of them knew what to say. Will was normally good with other people, or satyrs for that matter, but he didn't really know Hedge very well, and this wasn't particularly the most suitable situation in which to get to know each other.

'So, eh. What's the deal with you and Nico?' Coach Hedge asked, turning towards Will, with a strange glint in his eye.
'What do you mean Sir? I mean.. Coach.' Will replied, blushing slightly.
'Flustered now, are we?' Coach Hedge said, smiling sideways at him. 'I just meant you and Nico seemed a bit.. distracted, before I came in.'
'Sorry, Coach. I don't know what you are talking about.' Will replied, unable to look him in the eye, and turning an even more alarming shade of beetroot. Were he and Nico that obvious? Did they even welcome gay people here? Uh duh Will, these are the Ancient Greeks we are talking about, if anyone will accept you it's them, Will thought to himself, inwardly rolling his eyes. Still.. they should try to be a bit more subtle.

Ironically, as soon as Will thought about subtlety, Nico suddenly came crashing through the door, panting and red in the face. He managed to gasp out
'Got them,' before falling onto his knees.
'Wow kid, I give you this; you know how to make an entrance but you do need to do some more exercise, if running gets you that exhausted! I reckon I could get you whipped into shape soon enough, under my instruction.' Coach Hedge declared, eyeing Nico who was still on his knees breathing hard.
'Not right now coach,' Will said, looking at Nico grinning, 'we have a Frank and a Camp Jupiter to save. As long as Nico can pull himself together enough to give us these plants.'

'I've got the stuff,' Nico groaned, pulling himself to his feet.
'Thanks but why is it that you sound like a drug dealer,' Will laughed at him.
'Aw shut up,' Nico answered smiling, 'at least I have an interesting profession, healers are boring! What do you even do?'
'Oh just the usual, saving people's lives,' Will shot back at Nico's sarcasm.

Coach Hedge looked between the two boys, and smirked to himself.
'Okay Solace, Di Angelo, are you forgetting our real job here? Saving people?'
'Oh sorry Coach,' Will mumbled, trying to suppress a laugh.
'Yeah, sorry.' Nico echoed, equally as unprofessional. Will didn't know what was wrong with himself, normally he wouldn't think about anything but healing a person. But at that moment Frank felt like a bit of an afterthought, stupid Nico messing with my mind.

'Yeah, too busy staring into each other's eyes I think.' Coach Hedge muttered to himself, nearly unintelligibly.
The boys both glanced at each and unanimously decided to pretend they didn't hear.

'Well okay then Coach, I think these are all your plants you asked for,' Will said, giving him an entire bundle of different coloured flowers and herbs
'Work your magic.'